Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 18, 2024, 05:08:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 131
  • Latest: Tubetv
Stats
  • Total Posts: 121949
  • Total Topics: 1099
  • Online Today: 50
  • Online Ever: 184
  • (June 07, 2023, 04:50:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45

who leaves

• 343 Replies

Custard

• +217/-2139
    • View Profile
Re: who leaves
« Reply #315 on: April 06, 2023, 12:51:01 AM »
Not to muddy up what turned out to be decent CBB convo, but PAMan is not the one making mults and using them to fuck with people.

Source: The guy that can see everything that happens on this forum.

Is the constant bickering between him and Tempo tiring? You’re fucking right it is. But to say that these two aren’t enjoying it and that someone is a victim is fucking stupid.
HQ AOTC Bracketologist 2021 and 2022

Poster Boy for White Male Indifference

Tempo34

• +750/-583
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2023, 03:50:51 AM »
Lol
Apparently PAMan’s bitch.

Tempo34

• +750/-583
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2023, 04:16:15 AM »
I think everyone knows I enjoy a little back and forth. And I honestly did create the first couple of mults because i thought PAMan would find them amusing. What I don’t like is when PAMan thinks he has insight into my personal life about what happens between me and my son’s mother, or how I’m fathering my kid. Etc. and no, I don’t think calling someone the occasional dipshit on a message board is getting overly personal. I have zero insight into what he’s like at home or in real life. And I don’t pretend to. He could be citizen and father of the year for all I know. I hope that’s the case.

Tempo34

• +750/-583
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2023, 04:30:56 AM »
Yes. I’ll go back and forth all day about sports or politics. But some things I would never do is pretend to have insight into someone’s personal life, or revel in or mock someone for things they are going through. Or for their job. If it so happens that someone here pulls 2nd shift at Burger King, hey man, I hope that serves you well. Yes, I think that’s considerably worse than creating a Shaman/Score Listener mult to point out the absurdity of a position they are taking, or calling someone a dipshit. And let’s face it, the position that listening to The Score is tantamount to supporting the Jan 6th insurrection is an all-timer.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 04:41:29 AM by Tempo34 »

No one

• +153/-2038
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2023, 06:32:18 AM »
Not to muddy up what turned out to be decent CBB convo, but PAMan is not the one making mults and using them to fuck with people.

Is the constant bickering between him and Tempo tiring? You’re fucking right it is. But to say that these two aren’t enjoying it and that someone is a victim is fucking stupid.

You fukk.  ;D ;D
I just spit out a mouthful of coffee when I read the 1st reply to this truth.

No one

• +153/-2038
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2023, 09:06:58 AM »
https://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1643731576058937344?t=S3dwdv2MTB9z-j35bSpkRA&s=19
The Illinois shit talking Illinois must be either HQ2 vs Loyalty, or misinformationed Illinois vs Indiana.
I'll go 100% the latter.

Judge Judy

• +114/-1282
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 06, 2023, 09:32:04 AM »

👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 06, 2023, 09:33:39 AM »
You fukk.  ;D ;D
I just spit out a mouthful of coffee when I read the 1st reply to this truth.

LOL
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 06, 2023, 09:34:27 AM »
The Illinois shit talking Illinois must be either HQ2 vs Loyalty, or misinformationed Illinois vs Indiana.
I'll go 100% the latter.

I'm going with the former.
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 06, 2023, 09:41:49 AM »

As you know, the Internet is very serious business. Everyone needs to know that Underwood and I am the real victims here.

No one

• +153/-2038
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 06, 2023, 10:45:29 AM »
are

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 06, 2023, 10:53:31 AM »
are

My bad. Underwood was an afterthought and late add in.

illiniray

• +410/-1703
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 06, 2023, 12:02:07 PM »
I'm going with the former.

From a 60 year fan perspective, we have been our own worst enemy multiple times. Mel Brewer vs. Pete Elliot. The Stadium Crew vs. Neale Stoner.  Mike Slive vs. Jimmy Collins. RG vs. BS.

No. I don't yell at clouds; I take pictures of them. I don't drink decaf. I was once chased out of Mr. Roberts' yard.  I got a tour of the Hall before it was open.   
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread ... through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Azimov

Jobu

• +67/-589
  • Can you take it in the ass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2023, 12:27:35 PM »
From a 60 year fan perspective, we have been our own worst enemy multiple times. Mel Brewer vs. Pete Elliot. The Stadium Crew vs. Neale Stoner.  Mike Slive vs. Jimmy Collins. RG vs. BS.

No. I don't yell at clouds; I take pictures of them. I don't drink decaf. I was once chased out of Mr. Roberts' yard.  I got a tour of the Hall before it was open.   

Yes, Nichi we understand.  You are very old.  We get it.  Thank you for the daily reminders, tho.

Congrats on being old.  It's better than the alternative.
"Fucking coward. Don't fucking snipe me you fucking...KIKE BITCH!" - Meyers Leonard

Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 06, 2023, 12:31:57 PM »
Yes, Nichi we understand.  You are very old.  We get it.  Thank you for the daily reminders, tho.

Congrats on being old.  It's better than the alternative.

Nichi = Dracula/Nosferatu is a match....