0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
No big arguments with this except I think we need Goode to stick around. He’s long, he can shoot, he plays smart, and he defends. Shame he wasn’t healthy this season, we could have really used him. What we got to see of him the end of the season after sitting out for months probably isn’t an accurate snapshot of what he can bring to the team long term.
Goode also has a great attitude and listens to the coaches.
And has a clean driving record (as far as we know).
Goode is the type of kid who goes to Wisconsin or Iowa, does squat for 2 years, and then starts on a team that finishes like 3rd in the B1G and is a 4 seed.
Sounds like coded language
Goode is also great at spacing and getting into open spots rather than jacking contested threes. The more I think about it the more I think he’s probably the smartest player on this team of morons.