Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 27, 2026, 10:16:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 141
  • Latest: Hal9000
Stats
  • Total Posts: 183998
  • Total Topics: 1518
  • Online Today: 516
  • Online Ever: 8243
  • (July 10, 2026, 02:18:36 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 392
Total: 393

TAXATION IS THEFT

  • 3 Replies
  • 864 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

IlliniGolf

  • *****
  • 873
  • +34/-689
  • Fuck your feelings !
    • View Profile
TAXATION IS THEFT
« on: August 25, 2022, 09:02:49 AM »
Prove me wrong !

“But who would build da roads and teach da kids?” -Alum69 and RayRay
Tempo, Ray, Alum, Smurph, McLassie: Raging FOR the machine since 2020 !!!

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32946
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: TAXATION IS THEFT
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 10:03:29 AM »
Prove me wrong !

“But who would build da roads and teach da kids?” -Alum69 and RayRay

Isn't your union pension tax free?
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

illiniray

  • *****
  • 9681
  • +650/-2123
    • View Profile
Re: TAXATION IS THEFT
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 10:16:28 AM »
Yes, transportation and education. Also healthcare, the police, national defense,  ...

“Taking a trip? Where to?”  -“Wherever I end up, I guess. -“Man, I wish I was you." -Well, hang in there.”

*

illiniray

  • *****
  • 9681
  • +650/-2123
    • View Profile
Re: TAXATION IS THEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 09:12:20 PM »
The logic depends on your assumptions. One could argue that that the formation of governments, forceful seizure of public lands, and arbitrary issue of deeds is a form of theft. Payment of protection, er, taxes by those who benefit from that theft seems reasonable. 
“Taking a trip? Where to?”  -“Wherever I end up, I guess. -“Man, I wish I was you." -Well, hang in there.”