Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 28, 2026, 04:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 141
  • Latest: Hal9000
Stats
  • Total Posts: 184001
  • Total Topics: 1519
  • Online Today: 540
  • Online Ever: 8243
  • (July 10, 2026, 02:18:36 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 360
Total: 361

Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week

  • 95 Replies
  • 9900 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
Pass rush now non-existent
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
Another score there and the game was ovah.
4th and 6 is a gamble.
And Bielema knew the gofs would miss the extra point.
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2021, 01:53:28 PM »
Yeah you don’t go for that on 4th and 6.

Missed extra point by Minny 😂
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2021, 01:53:51 PM »
4th and 6 is a gamble.

I'm going back to the play calling on the series where they punted for net 20 yards.

Unfortunately this is far from over even with the missed PAT.
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
I'm going back to the play calling on the series where they punted for net 20 yards.

Unfortunately this is far from over even with the missed PAT.
If you're talking 1st thru 3rd downs, I agree.
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2021, 01:56:32 PM »
Offense needs to win this.
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2021, 01:57:31 PM »
Yeah I trust Blake Hayes there to pin them inside the 5. In hindsight, you can claim it was a bad call, but not ahead of time.
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2021, 01:57:45 PM »
And now Peters is hurt
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2021, 01:58:24 PM »
If you're talking 1st thru 3rd downs, I agree.

Yes.
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2021, 02:01:15 PM »
Yes.
We've had several of those this year. Get to the 40 and stall. I assume it's the OC and play calling.
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2021, 02:03:57 PM »
Very sandy, Illini!
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2021, 02:07:00 PM »
Is Brandon Peters trying to get killed?! Dude is all f’ed up already from hits to the head and concussions. Just slide dude.
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2021, 02:10:05 PM »
Well if Minny wants to win it, it’s needs 98 yards in 1:12. Blake Hayes with a helluva punt.
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2021, 02:10:59 PM »
What’s an Illinois game without all this fucking drama. Wearing my cup.
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32947
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tempo, Illini at Minny this week
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2021, 02:12:26 PM »
Row the boat!
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"