Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 28, 2026, 04:19:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 141
  • Latest: Hal9000
Stats
  • Total Posts: 183999
  • Total Topics: 1518
  • Online Today: 516
  • Online Ever: 8243
  • (July 10, 2026, 02:18:36 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

Let's talk about something we all can agree on...

  • 4096 Replies
  • 495084 Views

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

*

murphstahoe

  • *****
  • 8749
  • +2088/-143
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2940 on: September 26, 2025, 03:28:37 PM »
As the only Sox fan in my entire friend group growing up

Oh man. I'm sorry. This explains a lot. I apologize for giving you so much shit. It's very anti-woke of me to be so mean to the mentally disabled.

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32946
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2941 on: October 06, 2025, 11:22:54 PM »
If Pedro Martinez were picking a Who is Tempo's Daddy, he wouid pick me.
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41248
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2942 on: October 07, 2025, 07:21:59 PM »
Completely delusional.
Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32946
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32946
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

murphstahoe

  • *****
  • 8749
  • +2088/-143
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2946 on: October 08, 2025, 01:03:51 PM »
From the bath houses probably…

Sounds like you are quite an expert on bath houses...

*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41248
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2947 on: October 08, 2025, 01:26:56 PM »
Just cut Jon Rahm’s and Bryson DeChambeau’s salaries, problem solved.
Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

alum74

  • *****
  • 2809
  • +1485/-124
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2949 on: October 08, 2025, 10:14:10 PM »
We've now got a better idea of what 'climate change' looks like.

Whatever the source, climate change has contributed to more intense, longer-lasting and destructive fires in the west over the last several decades.

*

murphstahoe

  • *****
  • 8749
  • +2088/-143
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2950 on: October 08, 2025, 10:14:54 PM »
We've now got a better idea of what 'climate change' looks like.

Umm... climate change has nothing to do with how fires *start*

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2951 on: October 08, 2025, 10:20:32 PM »
Umm... climate change has nothing to do with how fires *start*

If light your house on fire given the chance… 😎 🔥
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

illiniray

  • *****
  • 9681
  • +650/-2123
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2952 on: October 09, 2025, 04:40:23 AM »
There were some field fires from.Ford county north to western K3
“Taking a trip? Where to?”  -“Wherever I end up, I guess. -“Man, I wish I was you." -Well, hang in there.”

*

illiniray

  • *****
  • 9681
  • +650/-2123
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2953 on: October 09, 2025, 04:47:05 AM »
We've now got a better idea of what 'climate change' looks like.

Yes. Due to climate change, conditions were such that an Uber driver could ignite what became a catastrophic wildfire.
“Taking a trip? Where to?”  -“Wherever I end up, I guess. -“Man, I wish I was you." -Well, hang in there.”

*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41248
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about something we all can agree on...
« Reply #2954 on: October 09, 2025, 06:31:02 AM »
Yes. Due to climate change, conditions were such that an Uber driver could ignite what became a catastrophic wildfire.

Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy