Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - illinicalvin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 100
1
4-0 with the computer's lame draft picks, baby.

I have the rookies issue almost every year with a WR in another league that's deeper so I take fliers on rookies as my WR3 or 4. Last year it was Golden and this year it's Makai Lemon. They barely want to target the guy.

2
Wasn't able to see the game today. No regrets.

3
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: college football talk
« on: September 26, 2026, 06:07:41 PM »
Rooting for Iowa feels icky but glad they won @ Michigan. UM is not a good team this year and might wind up like 7-5.

4
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: Hey Tempo! Illini @ tO$U, 9/26 11AM(!), FOX
« on: September 26, 2026, 02:53:45 PM »
Went about as expected. Best QB/WR combo we'll see all season but 6-6 is going to take a bit of work with the remaining schedule.

5
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: Hey Tempo! Illini @ tO$U, 9/26 11AM(!), FOX
« on: September 26, 2026, 11:46:38 AM »
Good morning all. Our secondary appears to suck.

6
The scoreboard has nothing to do with why our defense is trash and our offense lost any mojo in the 2nd half.

Although if we blame the scoreboard like the Cubs at the goat or whatever, destroying it could be fun.

7
Holy shit this is great, my team isn't bad, like half guys I would've taken anyway (Although Love in the 4th when I already had 2 RBs is a WTF). Let's go, assholes.

I can't deal with email notifications at all, much less driving.

8
I'm going with 5-7 so I'll be pleasantly surprised when we're in yet another bowl.

9
Love the idea of UNC on a neutral. UCONN I could go several years without playing.

10
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: TRANSFER PORTAL 2026
« on: April 21, 2026, 03:55:26 PM »
Don’t necessarily disagree, but that sounds pretty culty.
Very. Love Brad and where he's got the program. Love the Vaaks pickup. But if we try to play in the B1G with the current guards we will lose games we should not.

11
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: TRANSFER PORTAL 2026
« on: April 20, 2026, 03:22:33 PM »
If Blackwell is going elsewhere, we desperately need a 1 / lead guard for depth.if we're banking on Coleman or Brown to rotate at the 1, that is not ideal.

12
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: TRANSFER PORTAL 2026
« on: April 16, 2026, 08:21:48 PM »
I'm not fully up on how bad his injury is or recovery is going, but I'd assume he'd be a rotation player and is leaving b/c Brad can't guarantee him starter minutes.

13
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: Recruiting
« on: April 11, 2026, 09:13:51 PM »
As much as I'd love to see Wagler as a national player of the year candidate here, he'd be nuts to not take the NBA route now.

Petrovic is the least surprising transfer in years. Stojakovich being gone would be no surprise. Rodgers would surprise me a bit.

14
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: TOTTM 2026
« on: April 10, 2026, 08:04:50 AM »
I don't doubt that Morez got paid and it was largely about money, but I believe the grievance about not playing on the perimeter or as freely. I don't think it's a rational complaint for a freshman 4, but he's a different player at Michigan.

15
Fighting Illini Basketball Forum / Re: TRANSFER PORTAL 2026
« on: April 09, 2026, 08:47:47 PM »
Oh boy, any takers, Skyy Clark got his suitcase out.
I just saw Skyy is back in the portal. I wish the kid well, but also would encourage Indiana to offer him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 100