Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Ernest_Wayne_Whitlock

Pages: [1]
1
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: NFL 2025: General Discussion
« on: January 15, 2025, 04:20:25 PM »
Yeah, Tempo. Shut the fuck up.

2
The Deuce / Re: Billy Horschel is a twat
« on: August 30, 2024, 04:08:56 PM »
It's great that I can post while playing the video in your sig.

Glad I could help.

3
The Deuce / Re: Komic Relief
« on: August 16, 2024, 03:06:15 PM »
Oh, by the way. See the huge cock in my mouth? Amazing

4
The Deuce / Re: Komic Relief
« on: August 16, 2024, 03:05:41 PM »
Nichi, shut the fuck up

5
IlliniHQ2 Neutral Zone / Hi. Ernest here
« on: August 16, 2024, 03:02:27 PM »
I love sucking cock

6
Halas Hall Football Forum / Hi guys
« on: August 16, 2024, 03:00:34 PM »
I'm here, sucking cock

7
The Deuce / Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
« on: August 16, 2024, 02:59:08 PM »
And I have a dick in my mouth

8
The Deuce / Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
« on: August 16, 2024, 02:58:51 PM »
Jobu is a cunt pussy asshole

9
The Deuce / Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
« on: August 16, 2024, 02:57:57 PM »
That is funny

Pages: [1]