Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Jobu

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 464
1
how do you go for 2 there? at home?

Fitz. Hes a fucking idiot

2
I Just turned it on. What happened that has everyone freaking out?

Sparty got fucked right in the ass. Called offsides on an onside and it clearly wasn’t. Sparty recovered the onside too

3
The Deuce / Re: A place to celebrate celebrity deaths
« on: October 09, 2026, 10:17:44 AM »
That's fine. It's about fucking time.

4
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2026 NFL
« on: October 06, 2026, 08:12:10 AM »
Maybe he can work Illini football games.

He plays in a golf tournament at Metamora Fields every summer. I think he actually kinda likes central Illinois.

5
I had that issue with Bijan when Allgeier was there. I got to where I actively hated that bastard.

Member that game in Bijan's rookie year when he got 1 point, and didn't go out with injury? I member. Fucking Arthur Smith

6
The Deuce / Re: 2026 Pale Hoes
« on: October 06, 2026, 08:04:08 AM »
ThePAOTCMan has left the beer in the cooler from Saturday for use at The Game 3 Tailgate.

You had beer left over? Lol

7
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: college football talk
« on: October 02, 2026, 09:45:01 PM »
Northwestern is gonna buttfuck us

8
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2026 NFL
« on: October 02, 2026, 07:16:43 AM »
Aaron Rodgers can barely move. The key to beating the Steelers is get pressure up the middle on that son of a bitch. He can't get out of the way.

9
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2026 NFL
« on: October 02, 2026, 07:15:49 AM »
He was hired to be fired, just like John Fox was

John Fox was a guy who cashed out his retirement and was on his way to Hawaii. Then the Bears came calling, and he was like what the hell. I could use a little more spending money.

10
The Deuce / Re: The PGA Tour/Golf thread
« on: September 30, 2026, 03:40:16 PM »
Oh man. I bet that place is nice.

11
Haha, I'm sure he would.

12
Custard probably thinks Luke Altmyer is playing

13
You’re the one who keeps coming back here.

Yeah, Mn sucks. You should send him a PM hoping he dies soon.


I already did. Do you want me to send it again?

14
Miles Leonard is the best poster here. And it's not close.

15
I haven’t given much of a fuck about the NFL since I was a kid. Oops.

You could have stepped up and started a better site on your own dime when HQOG went down, but you didn’t. Mn and PAMan are basically the only posters who ever meaningfully chipped in here.

Thanks to the others that did a time or two and thanks to 97 for creating the Reddit life raft. No thanks to Jobu who hasn’t done a fucking thing but whine like a little bitch

I would have felt great about kicking in money for a piece of shit that throws up service unavailable shit all the time lol. That definitely would have been money well spent.

Chip in lol. You and Mn made this site a huge piece of shit. So congratulations.

Hey, how did Bagent do the other night? Fuckhead

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 464