Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - brian randles jumper

Pages: [1]
1
The Deuce / Re: The “Debate” 6/27/2024
« on: June 30, 2024, 05:50:53 AM »
Trump said this the other day:

"No water in your faucets. You ever try buying a new home and you turn on. You want to wash your hair or you wanna wash your hands. You turn on the water and it goes drip, drip the soap. You can't get it off your hand. So you keep it running for about 10 times longer. You trying, the worst is your hair. I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes. What? There's so much water. You don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain. It rains a lot in certain places. But, now their idea, you know, did you see the other day? They just, I opened it up and they closed it again. I opened it, they close it, washing machines to wash your dishes. There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water"

"Jackie you here? Where's Jackie? I think she must not be here"

2
The Deuce / Re: Hawk Tuah Prison Sex
« on: June 29, 2024, 12:34:30 PM »
how is the roomate feeling?

3
The Deuce / Re: The “Debate” 6/27/2024
« on: June 29, 2024, 12:33:33 PM »
He defeated Trump twice in 2000 debates.

He delivered a State of the Union address on Mar 7, 2024. It was vastly superior to the pathetic Republican response.

We all know he stutters. He has always gone off on tangents at press conferences and is loose with facts. Trump is far worse with tangential prevarication.

I have never seen Biden like he was at the debate.

And we think Biden is losing it!

4
The Deuce / Re: The “Debate” 6/27/2024
« on: June 29, 2024, 12:32:40 PM »
Yeah, no idea.
I watched some of the debacle, took a nap for about 40 minutes. The nap was better than what was going on in that "debate". The Pres was a mess and of course Trash was Trash, lie after lie after lie.
The Pres better get it together quick. Hell, he showed more energy post debate.
Why are you calling Biden Pres and Trash?

Pages: [1]