Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 29, 2026, 09:46:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 142
  • Latest: Hal9000
Stats
  • Total Posts: 184017
  • Total Topics: 1519
  • Online Today: 475
  • Online Ever: 8243
  • (July 10, 2026, 02:18:36 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 424
Total: 427

I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week

  • 191 Replies
  • 27080 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

Dominic

  • *****
  • 1605
  • +2/-65535
    • View Profile
I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« on: April 18, 2022, 07:34:12 AM »
And by doing so, he ends his Illini career since he’s not allowed to withdraw his name.

What say you?

*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41251
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 09:14:24 AM »
No idea.
Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 09:30:10 AM »
I predict he doesn’t and stays 🤷🏻‍♂️
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

ILLove1997

  • *****
  • 6453
  • +80/-2022
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 11:38:22 AM »
he could stay or he could go, but I wouldn't put money on it either way
----------------------------------------------------
Inaugural Official HQ2 Tempo AOTC Award Winner
2025 - Pot stirrer of the year

*

No one in Mn

  • *****
  • 13106
  • +179/-2709
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 11:42:03 AM »
he could stay or he could go, but I wouldn't put money on it either way
I would put money on "he could stay or he could go".
Still hiding behind innuendo and practicing the art of omission.

*

illiniray

  • *****
  • 9681
  • +650/-2123
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 01:16:20 PM »
I predicted you would predict that.
“Taking a trip? Where to?”  -“Wherever I end up, I guess. -“Man, I wish I was you." -Well, hang in there.”

*

Jobu

  • *****
  • 6949
  • +89/-894
  • Can you take it in the ass?
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 05:14:11 PM »
Wow. This place really fucking sucks now. Just like I thought it would.

Oh well.
Fucking coward. Don’t fucking snipe me you fucking…KIKE BITCH! - Meyers Leonard
Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock. Priorities?!

*

ILLINICHIEF

  • *****
  • 2608
  • +36/-457
  • Good Enough
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 06:05:24 PM »
Wow. This place really fucking sucks now. Just like I thought it would.

Oh well.
Everywhere sucks at some point Jobu....I know your smarter than that.
"We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors."

*

Judge Judy

  • *****
  • 11956
  • +121/-1818
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2022, 06:29:27 PM »
Everywhere sucks at some point Jobu....I know your smarter than that.

I know *you’re* too
Because FOX News told me so…

HQ2 Cesspool March Madness champion 🏆

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32950
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2022, 06:46:22 PM »
Wow. This place really fucking sucks now. Just like I thought it would.

Oh well.

Do you think Kofi is staying or going?
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41251
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 07:24:34 PM »
Wow. This place really fucking sucks now. Just like I thought it would.

Oh well.

Not much to talk about other than recruiting. No games. No football. Just speculation about who’s coming and going.
Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy

*

ThePAMan

  • *****
  • 32950
  • +619/-2489
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 07:36:33 PM »
Not much to talk about other than recruiting. No games. No football. Just speculation about who’s coming and going.

Didn't you used to have a bad back? My back has been bothering me the past 2 weeks.
Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock." Been told I need to take my dick out my mouth so maybe I "wont [sic] sound like such a fucking faggot all the time[.]"

Tempo: "PAMan is a pot stirrer and agent provocateur"

*

alum74

  • *****
  • 2809
  • +1485/-124
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2022, 08:20:09 PM »
"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"




*

Reacher

  • *****
  • 41251
  • +1109/-1097
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2022, 11:14:09 PM »
Didn't you used to have a bad back? My back has been bothering me the past 2 weeks.

On and off, but I don’t remember discussing it here. Miraculously, my back never really bothers me anymore. Couldn’t explain why.
Caleb Williams is a pussy! - ThePAman and Judge Judy

*

ILLove1997

  • *****
  • 6453
  • +80/-2022
    • View Profile
Re: I predict Kofi declares for NBA draft this week
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2022, 12:50:46 AM »
"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"



Wow thanks kikebot9000 nobody thought of that I'm sure
----------------------------------------------------
Inaugural Official HQ2 Tempo AOTC Award Winner
2025 - Pot stirrer of the year