1
The Deuce / Re: WTF happened to the WTF happened to the WTF happened with Trump today thread?
« on: October 08, 2026, 05:50:40 PM »When I said “you have,” I didn’t mean like “you’re the leader.”So you moved the goal posts. Again
Lol
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
When I said “you have,” I didn’t mean like “you’re the leader.”So you moved the goal posts. Again
If you truly believe that, you’re an imbecile. Completely different statements/context.Oh brother
Brought a lot and the neighbors had Malort, orange Jager, buzzballs, etc. We had our fill of liquor to go with the beer.How's the beer cooler looking today ?
I said maga answers to you? Show me where I said that."Yes, you have a gang of thugs."
And secondly, you do understand the difference in context between LA and San Diego versus Mobile, right?There is none, other than what's in your head.
Unhinged? You just have TDS! Again, if Obama called for the destruction of Charlotte and Oklahoma City, Mn and his gang of thugs would be up in arms and calling for impeachment.Why didn't you mention Mobile, Alabama ? It doesn't fit in your narrative ?
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2026/oct/07/trump-speech-los-angeles-san-diego
I am not. Minus a couple technicalities we could argue, it’s all verifiably true.We'll just skip over the technicalities and if we do that, it's all true.