Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - OneYearContract125

Pages: [1]
1
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: Let’s get #1 pick gamethread
« on: January 08, 2023, 12:21:22 PM »
ESB with a catch already

Must win game. That's why I'm out there balling out.

2
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: Let’s get #1 pick gamethread
« on: January 08, 2023, 12:19:05 PM »
ESB with a catch already

They were talking about me on The Score pregame show. Mully said when he heard they re-signed me he thought "wut?" Then heard the details of the contract and said "oh that's fine."

Former NFLer Anthony Herron said I wasn't someone you want as one of your top 4, but if there was a run blocking HOF I'd be in it.

3
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 08, 2023, 02:58:30 AM »
Damn...did it again. Stayed up all night getting boozed up with hookers on game night. This is probably why I suck so bad. Looking forward to catching balls from The Peterman tomorrow. He gets rid of it quickly.

4
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 07, 2023, 06:59:34 PM »
Based on one year that is.

5
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 07, 2023, 06:56:35 PM »
He's probably been too busy blocking.

I'm the 158th best paid WR in football. Gotta earn that 💰!

7
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 07, 2023, 05:03:03 PM »
I can tell you right now what PAMan’s narrative would be on this.



This is quite interesting

8
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 07, 2023, 04:35:08 PM »
How could you let a perfect side arm dime from Fields go right through your hands?

Wasn't my fault, I wasn't expecting him to hit me in the hands.

9
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 06, 2023, 11:48:22 PM »
This "Wayne in Itasca" guy sounds like a smart football fan. This fool Claypool is losing major snaps to me, N'Keal, Byron, and Dante and wants to call everyone else out for our "effort." Get yourself on the field, C.L.O.W.N!

Fast forward to 17:50

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/01-06-7pm-chase-claypool-calls-out-team/id1482803660?i=1000592939899

10
Who was worse, Mark Smith or Skyy Clark?

Should I start a thread

3-5 of 'em.

11
Halas Hall Football Forum / Re: 2023 Bears
« on: January 06, 2023, 10:32:06 PM »
Great job by Poles re-signing a guy that completely sucks as a receiver, according to CLOWN 34.

Damn, bro. That's cold.

Pages: [1]