IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:38:18 PM

Title: Deadpool
Post by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:38:18 PM
I think Getsy is the first domino to fall. But who replaces him? FML
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: Custard on September 13, 2023, 08:42:33 PM
I mean obviously the over-his-head OC gets the ax ahead of the future-of-the-franchise QB. Or the HC. Or Poles. Etc. Etc.
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:48:02 PM
It’s always possible the coaches are fired together, which the proper answer would be Flus.
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: ThePAMan on September 13, 2023, 08:49:12 PM
I don't understand how Jobu isn't an option
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:49:36 PM
Not very Bearslike to fire someone in season, so Flus is a legit answer (potentially). Depends on whether you think Flus is safe no matter what. If this goes downhill fast all of the coaches could be gone.
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:50:23 PM
I don't understand how Jobu isn't an option

Good point. I should have included him.
Title: Re: Deadpool
Post by: Reacher on September 13, 2023, 08:54:03 PM
Pretty sure the Bears have never fired anyone in-season, so Flus is a definite realistic option. If Flus is fired with the rest of the coaches, the answer is Flus.