IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: frankiew on August 30, 2023, 11:03:33 AM

Title: 2023 college pick em
Post by: frankiew on August 30, 2023, 11:03:33 AM
I'll post games and spreads, tell me who will cover

Post your picks for these 10 games

Florida @ 14 Utah (Utah -4)

Virginia @ 12 Tennessee (Tenn -28)

Colorado @ 17 TCU (Tcu -20.5)

Boise St @ 10 Washington (Washington -10)

West Virginia @ 7 Penn St (Penn St 20.5)

Toledo @ Illinois (Illinois 9.5)

8 LSU vs 5 Fl St (LSU -2.5)

Texas Tech @ Wyoming (Tex Tech 14.5)

Kent st @ Ucf (UCF -30)

La Tech @ SMU (Smu -20)

Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: ThePAMan on August 30, 2023, 12:39:09 PM
Whoever wins gets your leftovers from girls 1 through 4?
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: Jobu on August 30, 2023, 03:23:24 PM
Whoever wins gets your leftovers from girls 1 through 4?

I think I'll pass.
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: No one in Mn on August 30, 2023, 03:48:02 PM
I know I'll pass.
No offense to the leftovers, but on both the picks and the leftovers.
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: ThePAMan on August 30, 2023, 03:49:06 PM
I think I'll pass.

What if the other 3 are at the same time? That would not entice you?
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: Jobu on August 30, 2023, 04:18:36 PM
What if the other 3 are at the same time? That would not entice you?

No, not really. They're probably married, so they would probably want to bring their husbands or some shit.

Seems like a bit much.
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: ThePAMan on August 30, 2023, 04:45:19 PM
Jasn, it appears you need to add some clarity about your lady friends here. They bringing male guests to the victor hookup?
Title: Re: 2023 college pick em
Post by: frankiew on August 31, 2023, 05:10:30 AM
No, not really. They're probably married, so they would probably want to bring their husbands or some shit.

Seems like a bit much.

1 is married