IlliniHQ 2

General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Custard on March 08, 2023, 02:29:23 PM

Title: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Custard on March 08, 2023, 02:29:23 PM
https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/why-more-women-than-ever-are-cheating-on-their-husbands/
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 08, 2023, 02:35:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXAhrN-c2w
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Reacher on March 08, 2023, 03:47:55 PM
Eh, people cheat because monogamy is boring. Let’s not overthink it.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Jobu on March 08, 2023, 03:54:04 PM
I got cheated on once.  Then I fucked her sister.  That was fun.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 08, 2023, 03:54:33 PM
I got cheated on once.  Then I fucked her sister.  That was fun.

Who was more AOTC on this? Tempo or you?
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Jobu on March 08, 2023, 03:57:01 PM
Who was more AOTC on this? Tempo or you?

This happened when I was in high school.  Didn't knock her up, thank God.

I guess it depends on what curve we're talking about.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Jobu on March 08, 2023, 03:58:14 PM
When she found out I fucked her sister, she was pretty pissed.  lol
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 08, 2023, 04:04:00 PM
When she found out I fucked her sister, she was pretty pissed.  lol

Dare I ask how old the sister was?
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Reacher on March 08, 2023, 04:06:42 PM
Dare I ask how old the sister was?

Let’s hope he’s not Senator Roy Moore.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 08, 2023, 04:08:14 PM
Let’s hope he’s not Senator Roy Moore.

Jobu = Sen. Roy Moore is a match?
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Reacher on March 08, 2023, 04:13:59 PM
To clarify, wannabe Senator Roy Moore. He was a judge or something.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Reacher on March 08, 2023, 04:14:43 PM
I got cheated on once.  Then I fucked her sister.  That was fun.

Once that you know of.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Jobu on March 08, 2023, 06:39:17 PM
Dare I ask how old the sister was?

15. I was 17.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: Jobu on March 08, 2023, 06:39:39 PM
Once that you know of.

Once. Like I said.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 22, 2023, 11:47:11 AM
https://studyfinds.org/americans-iq-test-scores-drop/
Are we growing more dumber? Americans’ IQ scores drop in four of five measurements
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: No one in Mn on March 22, 2023, 12:03:15 PM
https://studyfinds.org/americans-iq-test-scores-drop/
Are we growing more dumber? Americans’ IQ scores drop in four of five measurements

It's the fault of the tests, douchebag.
The test takers are victims.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: murphstahoe on March 22, 2023, 12:08:31 PM
It's the fault of the tests, douchebag.
The test takers are victims.

Well, if there was any doubt about the conclusion of that article, Mn puts that to rest daily
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ILLove1997 on March 23, 2023, 10:32:49 AM
Well, if there was any doubt about the conclusion of that article, Mn puts that to rest daily

woosh
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on March 23, 2023, 02:04:39 PM
https://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/65051900

Quote
World Athletics bans transgender women from competing in female world ranking events

World Athletics has banned transgender women from competing in the female category at international events.

The governing body's president, Lord Coe, said no transgender athlete who had gone through male puberty would be permitted to compete in female world ranking competitions from 31 March.

A working group will be set up to conduct further research into the transgender eligibility guidelines.

"We're not saying no forever," he said.

Under previous rules, World Athletics required transgender women to reduce their amount of blood testosterone to a maximum of 5nmol/L, and stay under this threshold continuously for a period of 12 months before competing in the female category.

Lord Coe added the decision was "guided by the overarching principle which is to protect the female category".

He noted that there are currently no transgender athletes competing internationally in the sport.

The World Athletics Council also voted to reduce the amount of blood testosterone permitted for athletes with differences in sex development (DSD), such as South Africa's Caster Semenya.

Sic 'em, Tempo!
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on April 11, 2023, 07:12:00 AM
https://www.marketplace.org/2023/04/10/how-ride-hail-companies-use-data-to-pay-drivers-less/amp/
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: murphstahoe on April 11, 2023, 10:01:28 PM
https://www.marketplace.org/2023/04/10/how-ride-hail-companies-use-data-to-pay-drivers-less/amp/

Are you implying getting fucked over and not even realizing it?
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on April 11, 2023, 10:02:40 PM
Are you implying getting fucked over and not even realizing it?

Have to ask Tempo. He's the Uber driver.
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: murphstahoe on April 11, 2023, 10:11:35 PM
Have to ask Tempo. He's the Uber driver.
and he doesn't realize Justin Fields is shit so maybe you're onto something
Title: Re: It’s not just a Tempo issue…
Post by: ThePAMan on April 11, 2023, 10:17:01 PM
and he doesn't realize Justin Fields is shit so maybe you're onto something

The Tempo Justin Fields Bat Signal just went up....