IlliniHQ 2

General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Custard on February 01, 2023, 11:45:42 PM

Title: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: Custard on February 01, 2023, 11:45:42 PM
Let’s fuck
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 12:04:05 PM
Let’s fuck

Bring it!
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: FaninCa on February 02, 2023, 12:12:20 PM
This is one of the most heated feuds I've seen on the various illini related boards.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 12:16:24 PM
This is one of the most heated feuds I've seen on the various illini related boards.

It's only heated from one side.

I've said this before.  Tempo and I have a love hate relationship.  He hates me, I love him.  Because he's fucking hilarious.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 12:22:09 PM
Tempo says that he created mults, which are just saying the stuff he says anyway, to try and "annoy" me.  He then claims victory in annoying me. At that point, I took off the gloves and followed up on Jobu's post about his ex. Like anyone knows why Temp and his ex broke up (or what JudgeJudy did or did not do with his daughter). Now, he is reduced to being a whiny little Internet bitch about it. He can dish it out but can't take it. I guess I now claim victory? Suck it, Tempo!

Why Tempo and JudgeJudy are triggered by obviously over the top crap typed here could be a case study. 
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 12:22:36 PM
It's only heated from one side.

I've said this before.  Tempo and I have a love hate relationship.  He hates me, I love him.  Because he's fucking hilarious.

I laughed
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 12:24:27 PM
It's only heated from one side.

I've said this before.  Tempo and I have a love hate relationship.  He hates me, I love him.  Because he's fucking hilarious.

Exactly.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 12:28:23 PM
Custard, love the use of "et al" in the title. (But it is "et al." I'll admit to frequently having to look up where the "." goes when using the it.)
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ILLove1997 on February 02, 2023, 12:32:34 PM
This is one of the gayest feuds I've seen on the various illini related boards.

Fixed that for ya
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 12:36:32 PM
Tempo says that he created mults, which are just saying the stuff he says anyway, to try and "annoy" me.  He then claims victory in annoying me. At that point, I took off the gloves and followed up on Jobu's post about his ex. Like anyone knows why Temp and his ex broke up (or what JudgeJudy did or did not do with his daughter). Now, he is reduced to being a whiny little Internet bitch about it. He can dish it out but can't take it. I guess I now claim victory? Suck it, Tempo!

Why Tempo and JudgeJudy are triggered by obviously over the top crap typed here could be a case study.

Right.  Of course I don't know why Tempo and his ex broke up.  Don't give a shit.  I just found it a bit striking that Tempo made the claim that she would say it's all her fault.  Maybe she would.  Who really knows, except Tempo and his ex.

We all know people who have broken up.  It's a rare instance when a relationship splits solely on the fault of one party.  I would guess 99 times out of 100, both parties did shit to sabotage things.

With that being said, I do have a friend that was in a long, terrible, destructive relationship with someone that just could not stop smoking crack, fucking other guys and lying.  He kept trying to make it work, trying to take her back, etc.  At the end, he had to let her go.  In that case, it was mostly her fault, although her drug addiction and mental problems were certainly huge contributing factors.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 12:36:54 PM
Fixed that for ya

Do you know how I know you're gay?

Your dick tastes like shit.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 12:38:42 PM
You guys can’t make gay jokes. That gets you blackballed by PAMan.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 12:39:46 PM
You guys can’t make gay jokes. That gets you blackballed by PAMan.

I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 12:40:12 PM
Right.  Of course I don't know why Tempo and his ex broke up.  Don't give a shit.  I just found it a bit striking that Tempo made the claim that she would say it's all her fault.  Maybe she would.  Who really knows, except Tempo and his ex.

We all know people who have broken up.  It's a rare instance when a relationship splits solely on the fault of one party.  I would guess 99 times out of 100, both parties did shit to sabotage things.

With that being said, I do have a friend that was in a long, terrible, destructive relationship with someone that just could not stop smoking crack, fucking other guys and lying.  He kept trying to make it work, trying to take her back, etc.  At the end, he had to let her go.  In that case, it was mostly her fault, although her drug addiction and mental problems were certainly huge contributing factors.

Her exact words were “I screwed it up, and wish I could change it.”  But feel free to make up whatever you want, because I’m sure you and PAMan will.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 12:41:45 PM
Her exact words were “I screwed it up, and wish I could change it.”  But feel free to make up whatever you want, because I’m sure you and PAMan will.

Cool.  So, it was the Applebee's bartender.  Thanks for confirming that.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 01:01:22 PM
Her exact words were “I screwed it up, and wish I could change it.”  But feel free to make up whatever you want, because I’m sure you and PAMan will.

If I were you I would drop trying to convince everyone it was solely her fault (because the more you insist, the more people think you are full of it) and let it die on its own. But I am sure we will get 30-50 more posts on the topic because you cannot stand when people think you are wrong (or in this case skeptical of your story).
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 01:07:51 PM
If I were you I would drop trying to convince everyone it was solely her fault (because the more you insist, the more people think you are full of it) and let it die on its own. But I am sure we will get 30-50 more posts on the topic because you cannot stand when people think you are wrong (or in this case skeptical of your story).

I see what you did there.  You took 3-5 and increased it by a power of 10, to get 30-50.

Nice!

Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Chickengeorge on February 02, 2023, 01:33:36 PM
Cool.  So, it was the Applebee's bartender.  Thanks for confirming that.

 And she was wasted. And, if you must know, he didn't even come inside her.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 01:41:26 PM
And she was wasted. And, if you must know, he didn't even come inside her.

Stu Price, ladies and gentlemen!
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 01:54:54 PM
If I were you I would drop trying to convince everyone it was solely her fault (because the more you insist, the more people think you are full of it) and let it die on its own. But I am sure we will get 30-50 more posts on the topic because you cannot stand when people think you are wrong (or in this case skeptical of your story).

(https://i.postimg.cc/PJjYJ935/2-BA3550-A-00-C7-4-B56-A11-F-A34-EAF963801.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 01:56:07 PM
More bluster from TheKnowItAllMan
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 01:57:45 PM
(https://i.postimg.cc/PJjYJ935/2-BA3550-A-00-C7-4-B56-A11-F-A34-EAF963801.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

Does that say Jeff under the scribbled out part?

Did she fuck Jeff Frank?!

OMG!   !!!!!!
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 02:03:53 PM
Does that say Jeff under the scribbled out part?

Did she fuck Jeff Frank?!

OMG!   !!!!!!

It’s whoever you want it to be because the truth is whatever you say it is
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: murphstahoe on February 02, 2023, 02:06:06 PM
. Like anyone knows why Temp and his ex broke up (or what JudgeJudy did or did not do with his daughter).

If you don't personally know the other poster, you probably don't know anything about them, Temp might not have broke up with anyone, might not have had anyone to break up with in the first place, that JudgeJudy has a daughter, or that Temp or JudgeJudy is a "he/him". The internet is a wondrous place.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Chickengeorge on February 02, 2023, 02:21:14 PM
(https://i.postimg.cc/PJjYJ935/2-BA3550-A-00-C7-4-B56-A11-F-A34-EAF963801.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

You got an apology from a woman? That's sayin' something.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 02:24:21 PM
It’s whoever you want it to be because the truth is whatever you say it is

Alrighty then.

Sucks that she fucked around on you. 
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Chickengeorge on February 02, 2023, 02:37:31 PM
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohze26aemk8BfyZjO/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b31f3e749ce8cc632b38d5ddfb86114c8594d2ed&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g)
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 02:41:16 PM
Alrighty then.

Sucks that she fucked around on you.

Honestly for the best. We don’t have that much in common anyway. Except a kid…
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: murphstahoe on February 02, 2023, 03:25:05 PM
Honestly for the best. We don’t have that much in common anyway. Except a kid…

America in 11 words - "We don’t have that much in common anyway. Except a kid…"
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Judge Judy on February 02, 2023, 03:25:13 PM
Right.  Of course I don't know why Tempo and his ex broke up.  Don't give a shit.  I just found it a bit striking that Tempo made the claim that she would say it's all her fault.  Maybe she would.  Who really knows, except Tempo and his ex.

We all know people who have broken up.  It's a rare instance when a relationship splits solely on the fault of one party.  I would guess 99 times out of 100, both parties did shit to sabotage things.

With that being said, I do have a friend that was in a long, terrible, destructive relationship with someone that just could not stop smoking crack, fucking other guys and lying.  He kept trying to make it work, trying to take her back, etc.  At the end, he had to let her go.  In that case, it was mostly her fault, although her drug addiction and mental problems were certainly huge contributing factors.

Hey buddy, I didn’t know we actually knew each other in real life! 😂 it was meth, but yes she was crazy and it was her fault! 😂
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Judge Judy on February 02, 2023, 03:28:43 PM
America in 11 words - "We don’t have that much in common anyway. Except a kid…"

+1

Most underrated post of the day.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 03:30:29 PM
Does that say Jeff under the scribbled out part?

Did she fuck Jeff Frank?!

OMG!   !!!!!!

Or Justin Fields.  That would really be something.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 03:32:02 PM
Hey buddy, I didn’t know we actually knew each other in real life! 😂 it was meth, but yes she was crazy and it was her fault! 😂

Lol, wow.  Yeah, drugs are a bitch.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 03:41:45 PM
+1

Most underrated post of the day.

Only to unfortunately be buried by Tempo's posting a purported break up text to prove something to people he does not know. Have to admire the (misplaced) tenacity to prove that he is "right" on an anonymous message board. Imagine what he could do if he applied that to something important, like world hunger.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 03:43:17 PM
I am thinking Tempo's video takedown of all this will be even better than Dom's video.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 03:53:35 PM
I am thinking Tempo's video takedown of all this will be even better than Dom's video.

Oh man.  That would be amaze.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Custard on February 02, 2023, 04:06:51 PM
Custard, love the use of "et al" in the title. (But it is "et al." I'll admit to frequently having to look up where the "." goes when using the it.)

Thanks I was half asleep when I posted this thread. Not sure why I put the period where I did, looked wrong.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 04:10:02 PM
Thanks I was half asleep when I posted this thread. Not sure why I put the period where I did, looked wrong.

I can't believe you did that.
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 04:10:58 PM
Let’s fuck

Well, this post seems to have been somewhat prescient in light of events.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 04:37:29 PM
Only to unfortunately be buried by Tempo's posting a purported break up text to prove something to people he does not know. Have to admire the (misplaced) tenacity to prove that he is "right" on an anonymous message board. Imagine what he could do if he applied that to something important, like world hunger.

The irony is lost on PAMan that he wastes so much time and energy on a message board painting a picture (with such certainty) of someone he doesn’t know.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 02, 2023, 04:47:29 PM
The irony is lost on PAMan that he wastes so much time and energy on a message board painting a picture (with such certainty) of someone he doesn’t know.

I do not believe I have the tenacity left to solve world hunger.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: murphstahoe on February 02, 2023, 04:48:20 PM
I can't believe you did that.

Indeed. We should start a new thread to discuss it, and await Tempo's hijacking.
Title: Re: Tempo, et.al vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 05:34:18 PM
Do you know how I know you're gay?

Your dick tastes like shit.

Was reminded of Jobu today at The Jewels. Saw this while checking out. I thought to myself “Thick and rough?Thick and rough is how Jobu likes it.”

(https://i.postimg.cc/1XMJYxjW/7-A8541-A4-DAB8-4-B07-A716-D695-DF29-E0-FA.png) (https://postimg.cc/q6hszF0n)

Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 05:47:15 PM
I don’t like oatmeal
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 06:39:22 PM
I don’t like oatmeal

But you do like it thick and rough.
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 02, 2023, 06:51:19 PM
I do enjoy a nice thick cookies n cream milkshake.
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 02, 2023, 06:53:35 PM
I do enjoy a nice thick cookies n cream milkshake.

Me, too. We just might end up besties.
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: murphstahoe on February 03, 2023, 03:01:27 PM
I don’t like oatmeal

But do you like "The Oatmeal"?
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 03, 2023, 03:04:37 PM
Lol
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: Jobu on February 03, 2023, 03:05:17 PM
But do you like "The Oatmeal"?

It's ok.  Pretty dry.  I kinda enjoy dry humor.
Title: Re: Tempo, et al. vs PAMan
Post by: illiniray on February 03, 2023, 05:05:19 PM
https://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe