IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: Reacher on January 26, 2023, 01:09:51 PM

Title: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Reacher on January 26, 2023, 01:09:51 PM
Which sports media outlets, analysts, and media personalities get the official PAMan approval?
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Cockpuppet on January 26, 2023, 05:19:37 PM
Can’t speak for PAMan, but I like Hub Arkush and Dan McNeil. That’s it. And anyone else who trashes Justin Fields.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Cockpuppet on January 26, 2023, 05:20:21 PM
Or the Cubs.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Cockpuppet on January 28, 2023, 09:41:38 AM
I’m sure ThePAMan will answer when he has time. He’s a reasonable guy.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Caesar on January 28, 2023, 10:24:53 AM
This war is madness.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on January 28, 2023, 11:48:09 AM
Tempo, if i need a back up for Sports Trivia night, you available? Have 2 tables reserved. 6 per table.

Super Bowl Saturday.

https://stgilessportstrivia.com/

Spiegel and Harry Tinowitz usually there. Harry will be there unless he is sick is what I heard from someone on his team.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Caesar on January 28, 2023, 01:07:44 PM
Tempo, if i need a back up for Sports Trivia night, you available? Have 2 tables reserved. 6 per table.

Super Bowl Saturday.

https://stgilessportstrivia.com/

Spiegel and Harry Tinowitz usually there. Harry will be there unless he is sick is what I heard from someone on his team.

Possible? Probably not as useful at sports trivia as I once would have been. Keep me posted?
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on January 28, 2023, 02:37:42 PM
Possible? Probably not as useful at sports trivia as I once would have been. Keep me posted?

Ok
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Custard on January 28, 2023, 11:07:10 PM
If they have bloomin onions and questions about Justin Fields, y’all are gonna have a real nice night.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Cockpuppet on January 29, 2023, 10:22:36 AM
If they have bloomin onions and questions about Justin Fields, y’all are gonna have a real nice night.

Cutting edge stuff.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Judge Judy on January 29, 2023, 11:02:12 AM
Cutting edge stuff.

Jeff Frank has definitely had his hand in your cock puppet.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: Cockpuppet on January 29, 2023, 12:33:42 PM
Jeff Frank has definitely had his hand in your cock puppet.

B
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on January 31, 2023, 11:35:25 PM
Shockingly, no answer from ThePAMan. I’m sure he’ll get to it.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ThePAMan on February 01, 2023, 07:54:39 AM
Shockingly, no answer from ThePAMan. I’m sure he’ll get to it.

I'm actually done with your stupidity. I tried to engage you, but you truly are the flip side of Dom. Frankly, you do have cognitive and psychological issues.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 01, 2023, 11:01:46 AM
Lol you “tried” that’s hilarious. You trolled. That’s it.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: ScoreListener on February 01, 2023, 11:27:54 AM
I'm actually done with your stupidity. I tried to engage you, but you truly are the flip side of Dom. Frankly, you do have cognitive and psychological issues.

Incredibly rich coming from the guy who says listening to The Score is akin to supporting Trump.
Title: Re: Question for ThePAMan
Post by: BertBielema on February 01, 2023, 10:13:51 PM
Why won’t ThePAMan give us his approved list?