IlliniHQ 2
General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: Reacher on December 21, 2021, 10:50:33 PM
-
Congrats to Malcolm!
-
https://247sports.com/college/illinois/Article/Illinois-Fighting-Illini-basketball-Malcolm-Hill-signs-with-Atlanta-Hawks-178890502/Amp/
-
Oops…Custard, can you move this to the basketball forum please?
-
Hope he can stick around awhile.
-
Hill/Nunn currently in the NBA.
Jahlil Okafor/Cliff Alexander not in the NBA.
-
Hill/Nunn currently in the NBA.
Jahlil Okafor/Cliff Alexander not in the NBA.
Haha!
-
Groce get guys to the NBA! We shoulda kept him!
-
I always like Malcom Hill's game, pretty underrated Illini... didn't help he played for such crap coaches
-
https://247sports.com/college/illinois/Article/Illinois-Fighting-Illini-basketball-Malcolm-Hill-signs-with-Atlanta-Hawks-178890502/Amp/
Surprisingly Tate is still doing sumthing sumthing in the league...who would have thought?
-
Neat moment for Illini Nation. Ayo vs Hill tonight.
Ayo did this to Trae Young
https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/1475637543936819203
Hill played some crucial minutes for the Hawks. Scored all 4 of his points from the line - his first career NBA points. Played good defense and got an 8 second call on Derozan. Real happy he's getting a cup of coffee in the league after being neutered by Groce his entire college career.
https://twitter.com/HoopInformatics/status/1475655341908152324
-
Good for Malcolm. Hopefully he can stick around for a bit.
-
Ayo vs Hill part 2 tonight.
Hill has 11 points. Perfect from downtown.
-
I was BTC on Malcolm Hill getting real minutes in an NBA game, let lone semi-going off. Even in the Covid era.
-
Bulls are very fun to watch. Ball moves on every possession.
Ayo has Trae Young on lockdown.
-
Ayo and Hill are putting on a show. As an Illini fan this is fun. I really enjoy watching the Bulls again. I hadn’t watched since Jordan retired.
-
Ayo completely owning Trae Young's soul right now.
-
https://twitter.com/IlliniMBB/status/1476397117501546497
-
Awesome stuff. Happy for MH he deserved better here.
-
Awesome stuff. Happy for MH he deserved better here.
The lone bright spot on some Groce teams.
-
The guy we do not talk about much here who has arguably had the most impact in NBA in last two decades besides Dwill is Nunn.
Has had two very good years as a starter.
Hurt this year so far.
-
Hill in COVID protocol. Bummer.
-
Malcolm gets a 10-day contract with the Bulls. Pretty cool
https://www.thechampaignroom.com/2022/1/13/22882623/espn-malcolm-hill-signs-10-day-deal-with-bulls-illinois-fighting-illini-ncaa-big-ten-ayo-dosunmu?fbclid=IwAR0145--5waIYW1aa_oZn_--blv6oAzG4lFs1cyug9FDQASRWiwE2zAe4W0
-
Awesome
-
Very nice
-
Great.
I haven't seen the Bulls, but I haven't seen a second of NBA hoops.
Bulls vs GS tomorrow on ESPN, 6:30.
-
Great to see that kid get rewarded for all his work he put in. 8)
-
Great.
I haven't seen the Bulls, but I haven't seen a second of NBA hoops.
Bulls vs GS tomorrow on ESPN, 6:30.
watch that game at least
-
watch that game at least
I will until 8, then I'll watch "they have to play". Lol.
"Michigan basketball would announce a new rendition of its jersey selection Thursday with a social media post showcasing black jerseys hung in the locker room.
A tweet of the jerseys that had Hunter Dickinson's and Eli Brooks' name stitched on the back comes a day prior to Michigan's road matchup against Big Ten rival Illinois in Champaign.
The Wolverines confirmed that they have at least seven available scholarship players and a healthy coach, which means under the new Big Ten forfeiture policy, they have to play Friday."
-
So happy for Hill. Dude was playing in Kazakhstan a couple years ago.
-
So happy for Hill. Dude was playing in Kazakhstan a couple years ago.
yeah I suffered through a few quarters of the Bulls yesterday after the Illini game, very cool to see two former Illini on the court at the same time!
-
So happy for Hill. Dude was playing in Kazakhstan a couple years ago.
He really shut down Borat when he played against him, though.