IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: fucking on November 14, 2021, 11:05:58 AM

Title: Get Shaka
Post by: fucking on November 14, 2021, 11:05:58 AM
https://youtu.be/rsKoHD2D3JU
https://youtu.be/J7uPBNGN0fY
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: fucking on November 14, 2021, 12:12:06 PM
https://illinireport.info/2021/11/screaming-eagles/
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: frankiew on November 14, 2021, 04:20:51 PM
Shaka needs to wear a suit when he coaches

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEL-3kLWYAAR16P?format=jpg&name=small)

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEL-3kXWUAgzrMi?format=jpg&name=small)


What a sloppy look
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: fucking on November 15, 2021, 09:43:55 AM
Those days are gone.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 15, 2021, 11:57:20 AM
This game concerns me. We didn’t handle pressure well last year. We are on the road. No Kofi. Worst of all, if Marquette wins we’ll have to listen to Tempo’s “I told you so” for all of time.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ILLINICHIEF on November 15, 2021, 12:23:06 PM
This game concerns me. We didn’t handle pressure well last year. We are on the road. No Kofi. Worst of all, if Marquette wins we’ll have to listen to Tempo’s “I told you so” for all of time.

Shaka will get this program to a point where everyone is happy again, but it won't be this year. They have a couple of transfers and very little else to offer any opposition to us tonight. Vegas line had I think 8.5 and I think we win by at least 15 to be honest.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: frankiew on November 15, 2021, 01:04:15 PM
Those days are gone.

which is unfortuante

gives a AAU vibe
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Beach Bum on November 15, 2021, 05:21:28 PM
Boom shaka laka shaka laka. Sprinkles.

Let's go Illini beat him down.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 06:35:31 PM
Ugly.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 06:49:18 PM
This is nasty basketball
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 06:49:31 PM
Ugly as fuck!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: No one in Mn on November 15, 2021, 06:50:22 PM
When's the coach going to put in all of the shooters I heard about ?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinicalvin on November 15, 2021, 06:56:50 PM
Sloppy-ass basketball. Need the guards to step up in the 2nd half.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 06:56:58 PM
Hawkins and BBV don't look ready for big boy basketball
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 06:59:13 PM
Curbelo better get his shit together.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Gokuwearsorange/blue on November 15, 2021, 07:10:46 PM
Curbelo is waaay to casual of a ball player to go up against a shaka smart style defense.

Dude has been bad.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 07:21:01 PM
We look more in control these first 5 minutes.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 07:29:28 PM
Trent taking over
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 07:33:19 PM
God bless Trent
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 07:38:41 PM
Nice three, Hawkins.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 07:47:24 PM
We're letting them hang around.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: jayboek on November 15, 2021, 07:51:53 PM
This team without Kofi is not good.  A ton of problems.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 07:53:18 PM
That’s cash, Trent!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: frankiew on November 15, 2021, 07:58:22 PM
Shake Smart is the reason why suits needs to be mandatory, untucked looks like a slob
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 07:59:20 PM
Pass the ball, Curbelo. Stop hero balling.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 08:05:19 PM
Son of a bitch take care of the ball!!!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 08:09:14 PM
This team without Kofi is not good.  A ton of problems.

If Kofi misses significant time, we're probably screwed.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Beach Bum on November 15, 2021, 08:12:26 PM
This is a top 15 team???  Fiserv is a sweet place.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: frankiew on November 15, 2021, 08:12:45 PM
Just make a chest pass Curbelo
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:14:17 PM
Quick synopsis last 10 minutes.

Offense stagnant and Curbelo playing And One basketball…

Looks like a biddy ball game….

Morsall is hack a Shaq. Only reason we’re still ahead.

We don’t deserve to win this game…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:15:53 PM
That was absolutely pathetic…

We aren’t even top 25…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:16:39 PM
Curbelo is a joke…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Judge Judy on November 15, 2021, 08:17:30 PM
Curbelo lost that game.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:17:47 PM
Curbelo is a joke…

NBA HOF'er according to many here!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinicalvin on November 15, 2021, 08:18:02 PM
Fucking hell. Major coaching failure in the last 10 minutes.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Gokuwearsorange/blue on November 15, 2021, 08:18:40 PM
Curbelo should be benched the next game for being a moron
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:18:50 PM
Brad Underachiever just doing his thing.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:18:50 PM
The last 10 minutes was classic Bruce Weber ball…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 08:18:57 PM
We got what we deserved tonight.

The Curbelo hype train derailed. Love the kid, but you gotta blame a large portion of this loss on him. Unacceptable to be so casual time and time again with the basketball. Ayo isn't around to pick up the slack anymore.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Beach Bum on November 15, 2021, 08:19:06 PM
Curbelo lol. Man he sucks
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Chickengeorge on November 15, 2021, 08:19:58 PM
Curbelo better get his shit together.

He did not.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinismitty on November 15, 2021, 08:20:09 PM
Curbelo - this is on you. Wow! No words. Some of the dumbest basketball I have seen since Groce. Kick us out of the top 25 please. We suck
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:20:18 PM
Fucking hell. Major coaching failure in the last 10 minutes.

What? Brad Underachiever is the best coach! Guy sucks. Where is Jobu?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:21:14 PM
We got what we deserved tonight.

The Curbelo hype train derailed. Love the kid, but you gotta blame a large portion of this loss on him. Unacceptable to be so casual time and time again with the basketball. Ayo isn't around to pick up the slack anymore.

Many here said Illinois would be better without Ayo!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinicalvin on November 15, 2021, 08:21:22 PM
Curbelo lost that game.
26 damn turnovers on a team with 2 point guards playing 30+ minutes each.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: frankiew on November 15, 2021, 08:21:48 PM
anyone wants some tickets?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:22:17 PM
I have no problem losing this game as we didn’t have Kofi…

But when you’re up a dozen with 10 minutes to go and lay an egg like that, I’m sorry, but I’m not looking forward to the rest of the season…

Curbelo playing like Ayo only with less talent and I wasn’t a fan of Ayo like some of the rest here. We played better without Ayo last season and lost to Loyola because he came back. Curbelo looks like a cancer at this point playing for NBA stock. Send him to LSU.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: jayboek on November 15, 2021, 08:22:45 PM
Call a damn timeout there Underwhelm.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:23:35 PM
Yeah, Truth, it was Ayo's fault the team was completely unprepared for Loyola.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 08:25:50 PM
NBA HOF'er according to many here!

Tonight's performance wouldn't even qualify him for the YMCA Hall of Fame.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:27:14 PM
Yeah, Truth, it was Ayo's fault the team was completely unprepared for Loyola.

I caught flack for this last season. My point is when he got hurt, we played better without him. We beat Michigan by 23 without him. He comes back and sucks up the majority of the offense and it wasn’t the same team anymore. That’s what Curbelo tried to do last 10 minutes only slightly less effective. Dribble to the lane, turn the ball over or blocked shot. He was quite predictable last 10 minutes.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on November 15, 2021, 08:28:09 PM
I have no problem losing this game as we didn’t have Kofi…

But when you’re up a dozen with 10 minutes to go and lay an egg like that, I’m sorry, but I’m not looking forward to the rest of the season…

Curbelo playing like Ayo only with less talent and I wasn’t a fan of Ayo like some of the rest here. We played better without Ayo last season and lost to Loyola because he came back. Curbelo looks like a cancer at this point playing for NBA stock. Send him to LSU.

Yeah it was totally Ayo who came up with the piss poor game plan against Loyola.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:28:57 PM
I caught flack for this last season. My point is when he got hurt, we played better without him. We beat Michigan by 23 without him. He comes back and sucks up the majority of the offense and it wasn’t the same team anymore. That’s what Curbelo tried to do last 10 minutes only slightly less effective. Dribble to the lane, turn the ball over or blocked shot. He was quite predictable last 10 minutes.

Yet Underachiever was completely outcoached by Moser and now Tempo's guy, Shaka.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: No one in Mn on November 15, 2021, 08:29:53 PM
26 turnovers, 24 fouls and shoot 38 %. 30 point differential in free throws and points off turnovers.
We got those stats covered. Time to work on something different maybe.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:30:00 PM
Yeah it was totally Ayo who came up with the piss poor game plan against Loyola.

Was there even a "game plan" drawn up for Loyola?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Beach Bum on November 15, 2021, 08:31:59 PM
Curbelo can't shoot
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 08:32:31 PM
Is Illinois still going to be a number 1 seed @ tournament time?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Jobu on November 15, 2021, 08:37:29 PM
Season’s over already. Cool.

Seriously, bad loss. Curbelo can’t play like that for us to succeed. 3 assists/7 turnovers won’t get it done.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ILLINICHIEF on November 15, 2021, 08:38:48 PM
Underwood has been trying to hype up the Curbelo train with everyone else, he needs to rein him in though seriously. I stated pre-season after the first game, that Belo seems to believe the hype, looks for calls, over reckless and constantly flails and complains to and about refs.

If this doesn't stop, the season is over right now with or without Kofi....his attitude will only actually get worse if we start winning imo. I love the enthusiasm, but damn play solid ball. He didn't get on Puerto Rico's national team doing this shit I guarantee it.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 08:39:06 PM
Is Illinois still going to be a number 1 seed @ tournament time?

#1 seed probably not…They’ll make the tourney no problem, had they had Kofi they would’ve won by double digits…

My worry is after seeing this it’s going to be a repeat of last year…Kofi will get his most of the time, but then he’ll get lost during hero ball and take a back seat to the guards…

What was learned tonight…They need to rein Curbelo in period. If not they’ll be out of the tourney early…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ILLINICHIEF on November 15, 2021, 08:39:59 PM
Season’s over already. Cool.

Seriously, bad loss. Curbelo can’t play like that for us to succeed. 3 assists/7 turnovers won’t get it done.

Please remove entirely from Top 25. That we deserve...and the refs looked at from BOTH sides on this game.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Beach Bum on November 15, 2021, 09:28:35 PM
Other team had more talent than us.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: The_Truth on November 15, 2021, 09:34:52 PM
26 turnovers, 24 fouls and shoot 38 %. 30 point differential in free throws and points off turnovers.
We got those stats covered. Time to work on something different maybe.

I watched the last 10 minutes from 58-46 on. Every foul from that point on we either just ran people over or ran into people and a ton of them were on offensive rebound attempts after Marquette clearly had the ball.

Even Marsall hack a shaq was working. They tried to give us the game, we just wanted to give it away more…

Last 10 minutes 80% of the offense went thru Curbelo, why we only scored 8 points in that time frame. Every other possession was either a Curbelo blocked shot or turnover and a fast break the other way. His mental lapse at 30 seconds at half court should earn him a spot on the bench to start the next game…

I know it would if I was the coach…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ridingthegrange on November 15, 2021, 09:59:44 PM
Well shit.  The good news is I missed the game and won't bother watching the DVR.  Reading these comments is kinda disturbing.  Guilty here about the belo love.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 15, 2021, 10:01:00 PM
69 observations from the Marquette loss:

The good:

This game certainly provided a lot of teaching moments but shouldn’t hurt the overall perception of the team too bad since Kofi was out, Hutch is still out, and Belo and Trent are working their way back from injuries.

The bad:

It’s hard to comprehend that the Andre Curbelo we saw tonight is the same player who showed such brilliance down the stretch last year. Marquette did a great job of helping on him when he started doing his Curly Neal shit. Looked to me like he should still be in concussion protocol. 

That last 10 minutes we ran no discernible offense and let them push us out to half court over and over again while settling for long off balance threes. In hindsight, Underwood should have run the ball through Trent. The ball has to move against pressure D and we had issues with that last year.

But worst of all I suffered through the end of this in a crowd of non-Illini fan neighbors in my garage when everyone else would have rather been watching MNF. At least the Blackstone venison tacos turned out great.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: No one in Mn on November 15, 2021, 10:02:19 PM
I watched the last 10 minutes from 58-46 on. Every foul from that point on we either just ran people over or ran into people and a ton of them were on offensive rebound attempts after Marquette clearly had the ball.

Even Marsall hack a shaq was working. They tried to give us the game, we just wanted to give it away more…

Last 10 minutes 80% of the offense went thru Curbelo, why we only scored 8 points in that time frame. Every other possession was either a Curbelo blocked shot or turnover and a fast break the other way. His mental lapse at 30 seconds at half court should earn him a spot on the bench to start the next game…

I know it would if I was the coach…
Hacking, unless you're trying to put the other team at the free throw line late, is unacceptable.
26 turnovers has never been acceptable.
Both are coaching issues.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 10:03:42 PM
69 observations from the Marquette loss:

The good:

This game certainly provided a lot of teaching moments but shouldn’t hurt the overall perception of the team too bad since Kofi was out, Hutch is still out, and Belo and Trent are working their way back from injuries.

The bad:

It’s hard to comprehend that the Andre Curbelo we saw tonight is the same player who showed such brilliance down the stretch last year. Marquette did a great job of helping on him when he started doing his Curly Neal shit. Looked to me like he should still be in concussion protocol. 

That last 10 minutes we ran no discernible offense and let them push us out to half court over and over again while settling for long off balance threes. In hindsight, Underwood should have run the ball through Trent. The ball has to move against pressure D and we had issues with that last year.

But worst of all I suffered through the end of this in a crowd of non-Illini fan neighbors in my garage when everyone else would have rather been watching MNF. At least the Blackstone venison tacos turned out great.

Spot on IStillLoveMarv!
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 15, 2021, 10:08:44 PM
No complaints about the refs and the free throw discrepancy?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ILLove1997 on November 15, 2021, 10:13:40 PM
Lol nicely officated game 🤣
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Lkdog on November 15, 2021, 10:29:42 PM
Ugly game. Curbelo can be out of control as we all know.
Weird lineups.
But Hulka gonna Hulka.
We will be alright in spite of him.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: fucking on November 15, 2021, 10:41:06 PM
No complaints about the refs and the free throw discrepancy?

Au contraire:

https://youtu.be/i78xP6SySTs
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 15, 2021, 11:00:11 PM
No complaints about the refs and the free throw discrepancy?

Nothing egregious that I noticed in real time. I think there was one call I said “home cookin” aloud. I just watched the last 10 mins again and it looked to me like when they’d go to the basket and miss they’d automatically call a foul after the fact despite minimal if any contact. There were a couple of times they attacked on defense and got steals that I suppose could have been called fouls. The pivotal steal on Trent at half court near the end could have been a foul and also could have been called a kick. Meh. Just win.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 08:37:33 AM
Worst of all, if Marquette wins we’ll have to listen to Tempo’s “I told you so” for all of time.

Couldn’t be more wrong. Like pretty much every other Tempo meme, the “Tempo is in love with Shaka” meme is greatly exaggerated. Sure, like just about everyone else here 5 or so years ago, I drooled over the idea of him coming to Illinois. Shaka did a mediocre at best job at Texas, and I conceded that a long time ago. He’s probably more decent than good. I have no more interest in the Shaka debate. Haven’t for quite a long time.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 16, 2021, 08:54:20 AM
I have no more interest in the Shaka debate. Haven’t for quite a long time.

Darn.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 08:58:41 AM
Yeah, it’s a bummer.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on November 16, 2021, 09:53:44 AM
Couldn’t be more wrong. Like pretty much every other Tempo meme, the “Tempo is in love with Shaka” meme is greatly exaggerated. Sure, like just about everyone else here 5 or so years ago, I drooled over the idea of him coming to Illinois. Shaka did a mediocre at best job at Texas, and I conceded that a long time ago. He’s probably more decent than good. I have no more interest in the Shaka debate. Haven’t for quite a long time.

And yet he still beat that cheating dumbfuck that yells at Black kids who Whitless extended who can't beat fucking Loyola that certain people here tell us is awesome.

I think I included everything.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinifan57 on November 16, 2021, 10:49:28 AM
Pass the ball, Curbelo. Stop hero balling.

Infuriating the way he was hogging the ball last night. Everybody just stood around and watched. Trent and Williams need to pull him aside and make it understood that's not the way to play. And Underwood needs to put him on the bench if he keeps this up. Yes, he's talented but he's got a lot to learn.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 16, 2021, 11:34:01 AM
And having said all of the above, I’d still rather have Shaka Smart. Even if it has taken him a while to find real success at Texas.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: No one in Mn on November 16, 2021, 11:41:51 AM



Whart part of "I have no more interest in the Shaka debate." do you not understand ?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: IlliniGolf on November 16, 2021, 04:18:41 PM
Turrible
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illiniray on November 16, 2021, 05:11:50 PM
a teaching moment
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 06:43:10 PM


Yeah, I said that. But it’s not a hill I’ve chosen to die on. It’s certainly one you guys have attempted to kill me on.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 06:44:53 PM
I’d have taken Lorenzo Romar over John Groce, but we’re not having that debate too, are we?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 06:46:47 PM
And when I did say that, I don’t recall that comment even getting much if any debate. I tossed it in there. Since you guys are super sensitive about our coaches though, you guys have attempted to make a mountain out of a molehill. Per the norm.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 06:49:52 PM
If I were really pounding the table to have that debate, trust me, I’d have posted a lot more on it than just that one tossed in comment in a post from 8 months ago in which I praised Underwood.

And I’d be crowing about Marquette beating Illinois, but I’m not.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 07:19:11 PM
If I were itching to have this debate, I wouldn’t have waited 36 hours after the game to make my first post about it. And as I said, I’d be crowing about it. I’m not.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 07:22:01 PM
My position is that Shaka and Underwood are probably on the same tier or thereabouts. I’d prefer to have Shaka as the face of the program, but I’ll concede that’s a personal preference. Doesn’t make it right or wrong. And I’m not trying to make it a right or wrong argument. Over the last year or so, there’s been very little to criticize Underwood on (but he is a confirmed cheater).
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ridingthegrange on November 16, 2021, 08:06:03 PM
I thought Shaka failed at TX because he wasn't good enough of a cheater?
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: illinicalvin on November 16, 2021, 08:08:33 PM
Like pretty much every other Tempo meme, the “Tempo is in love with Shaka” meme is greatly exaggerated.
Okay but Reggie Theus would kill it here.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 08:12:09 PM
Okay but Reggie Theus would kill it here.

Compared to Groce…maybe.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 08:12:50 PM
Okay but Reggie Theus would kill it here.

Solid A.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on November 16, 2021, 08:13:59 PM
I thought Shaka failed at TX because he wasn't good enough of a cheater?

Couldn’t tell you. I didn’t pay any attention to him once it was clear he wasn’t coming here.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Gokuwearsorange/blue on November 16, 2021, 10:29:52 PM
The big10 is so overrated, again. 😑

Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on November 16, 2021, 10:38:57 PM
The Michigan loss didn’t bother me at all. But yeah not a great look so far.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 08:32:51 PM
Don’t look now, but Shaka has a Marquette program picked to finish only above DePaul at #22.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: ThePAMan on January 25, 2022, 08:39:33 PM
Don’t look now, but Shaka has a Marquette program picked to finish only above DePaul at #22.

I guess we will see what happens when he has to recruit his own team
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 08:44:05 PM
I guess we will see what happens when he has to recruit his own team

Lol. He seemed to do fine at VCU. We’ll see how he does, but sometimes coaches are just better in different spots. Weber was a great midmajor coach. Highmajor? Not so much. I’d say the majority of coaches would fall short of expectations at Texas.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Chickengeorge on January 25, 2022, 08:45:34 PM
Got a much needed W against MSU tonight, but let's talk about shaka instead.  Or Mark freaking Smith.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 08:46:33 PM
Got a much needed W against MSU tonight, but let's talk about shaka instead.  Or Mark freaking Smith.

I know it’s a big ask, but multiple thoughts in one evening is possible for some.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 08:49:24 PM
Don’t know how I managed, but I just posted in the Bears thread, too. Whew, pooped. Need a break.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Chickengeorge on January 25, 2022, 08:59:54 PM
Don’t know how I managed, but I just posted in the Bears thread, too. Whew, pooped. Need a break.

Yes, take a break.  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: fucking on January 25, 2022, 10:49:40 PM
Agreed.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 11:20:41 PM
Ok, break is over.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on January 25, 2022, 11:23:00 PM
The best thing about Tempo is he just keeps Tempoing.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 11:23:46 PM
The best thing about Tempo is he just keeps Tempoing.

Came up with that all by yourself, huh? Very impressive.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Custard on January 25, 2022, 11:27:14 PM
Came up with that all by yourself, huh? Very impressive.

It’s a board consensus.

Maybe we should start a new poll thread.
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Reacher on January 25, 2022, 11:39:23 PM
It’s a board consensus.

Maybe we should start a new poll thread.

Kewl…
Title: Re: Get Shaka
Post by: Miles Leonard on January 26, 2022, 09:08:36 PM
Marquette on their way to a 7th consecutive W tonight. Not looking like a bad loss anymore for us.