IlliniHQ 2
General Category => The Deuce => Spark vs Tempo => Topic started by: Reacher on October 07, 2021, 04:17:14 PM
-
Tough start. Down 3-0 early, Lynn pitching like poop. Sox’ deficiencies being exposed early.
-
Tough start. Down 3-0 early, Lynn pitching like poop. Sox’ deficiencies being exposed early.
Astro cheating!
-
Tough one for sure. Just gotta leave Houston with a split.
-
Not sure I’m seeing the upgrade from Ricky to TLR.
-
That should have been Kopech’s inning. Giolito was cooked.
Then you bring in Crochet instead of Bummer when you need a ground ball.
Drunky LaRussa sucks.
-
Turn out the lights. The party’s over. No more mojo.
-
WTF happened to Kimbrel?
-
Let’s hope TLR doesn’t have a heart attack this off-season. Would hate to lose our edge in the playoffs.
-
That should have been Kopech’s inning. Giolito was cooked.
Then you bring in Crochet instead of Bummer when you need a ground ball.
Drunky LaRussa sucks.
Aaron Bummer sucks cock.
Leury Garcia sucks cock.
Kimbrel is a Cub, so he sucks cock too.
-
Let’s hope TLR doesn’t have a heart attack this off-season. Would hate to lose our edge in the playoffs.
I hope he dies in bed while dreaming about his favorite player Leury Garcia.
-
Gotta have hot hitting Leury in the game, amirite?
-
Gotta have hot hitting Leury in the game, amirite?
No. He sucks.
-
I hope he dies in bed while dreaming about his favorite player Leury Garcia.
Can he take Jerry Reinsdorf with him?
-
WTF happened to Kimbrel?
He’s shattered beyond repair.
Nice to know they gave up Madrigal for a washed up loser.
-
He’s shattered beyond repair.
Nice to know they gave up Madrigal for a washed up loser.
Madrigal can't play the field.
-
No. He sucks.
Amirite?
-
So wtf would you bring in Crochet instead of Kopech?
-
Down 5 runs. Perfect time to bring in Hendriks.
-
Madrigal can't play the field.
True that but he could hit at least.
-
True that but he could hit at least.
True.
-
So wtf would you bring in Crochet instead of Kopech?
Because TLR is a Hall of Famer baseball person, brother!
-
Because TLR is a Hall of Famer baseball person, brother!
A theory, which makes sense because it is TLR, is that they are saving Kopech for the Rodon start....
-
The best move TLR could make the rest of this series is just don’t drive home.
-
The best move TLR could make the rest of this series is just don’t drive home.
Actually, driving drunk and getting arrested before he hurt anyone (JudgeWhiner exempted) would be his best move.
-
Actually, driving drunk and getting arrested before he hurt anyone (JudgeWhiner exempted) would be his best move.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Shut up, bitch.
It would be good if he ran you over. Save your daughter the embarrassment of being around you.
-
Lol this fucking clown
https://twitter.com/JesseRogersESPN/status/1446600175515054080
-
It would be good if he ran you over. Save your daughter the embarrassment of being around you.
Go help your alcoholic husband beat his kid.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Go help your alcoholic husband beat his kid.
Ok, I have to ask. WTF are you even talking about here?
-
It’s nice that we never make things personal around here.
-
Ok, I have to ask. WTF are you even talking about here?
Nice cover.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Nice cover.
Shut up, bitch.
I assume this is one of your bad attempts at humor which makes no sense.
-
I assume this is one of your bad attempts at humor which makes no sense.
It’s like you making shit up.
Shut up, bitch.
-
It’s like you making shit up.
Shut up, bitch.
Here is some real poetry for you:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
JudgeJudy is a moron,
And is a piece of shit too.
-
Why don’t you two kiss and make up?
-
Hug it out bitchez
-
Here is some real poetry for you:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
JudgeJudy is a moron,
And is a piece of shit too.
You’re the real joke. You know nothing about me, yet make up all kinds of shit.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Hug it out bitchez
suck each others cocks to release some of that pent up frustration already.. jeez
-
You’re the real joke. You know nothing about me, yet make up all kinds of shit.
Shut up, bitch.
We all know that you are a shitty poster, racist, homophobe, an imbecile, lame, witless, a dullard, humorless, and a Putin lover with a penchant for projection. And you have stolen Rob's Tempo bit. Despite all of this, I'm sure you are a swell guy.
-
Why don’t you two kiss and make up?
I’m not gonna kiss a mouth that’s been on your cock. I saw blue waffle on Google. It’s bad shit.
-
We all know that you are a shitty poster, racist, homophobe, an imbecile, lame, witless, a dullard, humorless, and a Putin lover with a penchant for projection. And you have stolen Rob's Tempo bit. Despite all of this, I'm sure you are a swell guy.
Poetry.
Shut up, bitch.
-
We all know that you are a shitty poster, racist, homophobe, an imbecile, lame, witless, a dullard, humorless, and a Putin lover with a penchant for projection. And you have stolen Rob's Tempo bit. Despite all of this, I'm sure you are a swell guy.
Speaking of, I think if we all bukkaked Rob, it would really bring us all together as a group.
-
Poetry.
Shut up, bitch.
Glad you liked it. Go drink some more water delivered via lead pipes.
-
Speaking of, I think if we all bukkaked Rob, it would really bring us all together as a group.
in a circle
-
in a circle
Of course
-
Glad you liked it. Go drink some more water delivered via lead pipes.
You’re so clever. Speaking of stealing Rob’s stuff…. Sounds very reminiscent of Rob’s shtick with ‘97. “Go kill yourself, blah blah blah.” 🥴 Grow the fuck up and quit acting like a two year old.
Shut up, bitch.
-
You’re so clever. Speaking of stealing Rob’s stuff…. Sounds very reminiscent of Rob’s shtick with ‘97. “Go kill yourself, blah blah blah.” 🥴 Grow the fuck up and quit acting like a two year old.
Shut up, bitch.
Your postings make it very evident that you are not clever at all. You are not a bright person.
-
Your postings make it very evident that you are not clever at all. You are not a bright person.
Oh man, I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself. If only I was as cool as you on a message board. I bet you feel like a stud, huh lol.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Oh man, I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself. If only I was as cool as you on a message board. I bet you feel like a stud, huh lol.
Shut up, bitch.
You could stop.posting and showing how fucking stupid you are.
-
You could stop.posting and showing how fucking stupid you are.
You’re the one who looks stupid making dumbass shit up trying to act tough. Like I said, grow the fuck up.
Shut up, bitch.
-
They should make tomorrow night Ricky Renteria bobblehead night.
-
You’re the one who looks stupid making dumbass shit up trying to act tough. Like I said, grow the fuck up.
Shut up, bitch.
You are the worst poster here and the biggest crybaby. And obviously the guy who abandoned his daughter. Which is not the worst thing . Because you are a loser.
-
You are the worst poster here and the biggest crybaby. And obviously the guy who abandoned his daughter. Which is not the worst thing . Because you are a loser.
I might argue Rob is the worst poster here. Not really sure what he brings to the table outside of boring interviews no one wants to hear.
-
I guess his dumpster diving reports are sometimes mildly worth reading.
-
You are the worst poster here and the biggest crybaby. And obviously the guy who abandoned his daughter. Which is not the worst thing . Because you are a loser.
Shut up, bitch.
-
Shut up, bitch.
Just stop posting, loser.
-
Just stop posting, loser.
You, loser. It’s a sports message board. Who gives a fuck if you don’t like my takes. You are a fucking child. Grow the fuck up. Just because your life sucks, don’t come on here and project to me and everybody else. You must be fucking retarded.
Shut up, bitch.
-
You, loser. It’s a sports message board. Who gives a fuck if you don’t like my takes. You are a fucking child. Grow the fuck up. Just because your life sucks, don’t come on here and project to me and everybody else. You must be fucking retarded.
Shut up, bitch.
Classic JudgeWhiner projecting here.
-
Classic JudgeWhiner projecting here.
My life is actually pretty great. I don’t need to come on here and act the way you do towards people.
Your post above is basically saying “I know you are but what am I.” Like I’ve stated numerous times, grow the fuck up you child. Oh and
Shut up, bitch.
-
Oh hey. There's Kopech.
-
The Sox will live to see tomorrow
-
Good win. Admittedly, I wanted to barf when I saw Garcia was starting in RF, but it worked out great. They can do this!
-
That White Sox crowd last night was electric. Good stuff!
-
Sox game postponed until tomorrow.
-
So what’s the pitching move for tomorrow? I’m probably in the minority, but I’d pitch Rodón and back him up with Lynn if he goes sideways.
-
So what’s the pitching move for tomorrow? I’m probably in the minority, but I’d pitch Rodón and back him up with Lynn if he goes sideways.
This has been a debate on a text thread I am on (between me and all my alts). One argument is that Lynn may be uncomfortable coming in as a reliever.
I'd rather face McCullers in Chicago though.
-
This has been a debate on a text thread I am on (between me and all my alts). One argument is that Lynn may be uncomfortable coming in as a reliever.
I'd rather face McCullers in Chicago though.
Yeah; but it’s the playoffs. And an elimination game at that. Fuck comfortable. There’s gonna be pressure no matter what. Would rather Lynn face the Astros in Chicago if need be.
-
Yeah; but it’s the playoffs. And an elimination game at that. Fuck comfortable. There’s gonna be pressure no matter what. Would rather Lynn face the Astros in Chicago if need be.
Not as if Rodon looked good coming in as a reliever in Cleveland when he came off the IL either.
-
Not as if Rodon looked good coming in as a reliever in Cleveland when he came off the IL either.
That was his first appearance in how long? And coming off a significant I jury? And didn’t he come in with like the bases loaded? The two situations are barely similar.
-
That was his first appearance in how long? And coming off a significant I jury? And didn’t he come in with like the bases loaded? The two situations are barely similar.
Same arm discomfort shit he is dealing with now. Going to be a lot of pressure, as you said.
-
Wait, I thought you were referring to the playoffs last year. Rodón was decent his last start. Obviously not the same velocity, but he was getting guys out.
-
I think Lynn is much better prepared to come in in relief than a guy who hasn’t pitched much the last couple years, coming back from injury.
-
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3388170/if-your-city-has-two-teams-you-pick-one-to-love-and-one-to-hate
-
Everyone makes fun of barstool.
-
Mostly all the mainstream outlets and their sycophants. Probably because barstool has pulled a lot of attention away from them.
-
L F G
-
Mostly all the mainstream outlets and their sycophants. Probably because barstool has pulled a lot of attention away from them.
Because meatheadedness and sexism will never go out of style…
-
Mostly all the mainstream outlets and their sycophants. Probably because barstool has pulled a lot of attention away from them.
That article was the most material I have ever read by them. The Dave owner guy sounds as douchy as those on the "other side" complaining about him/them. In the same arena as Clay Travis.
-
Because meatheadedness and sexism will never go out of style…
Isn't the company run by a woman?
-
This was a pretty good read, up to the 4th paragraph.
https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/john-cusack-got-into-it-with-a-jackass-from-barstool-sports-at-a-white-sox-game-.php?fbclid=IwAR3yrUeYDATr79pfU8rtkWSDNK44GC_3fH_s-iJKSPsiZhuF1Zyx3srYmkM
-
This was a pretty good read, up to the 4th paragraph.
https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/john-cusack-got-into-it-with-a-jackass-from-barstool-sports-at-a-white-sox-game-.php?fbclid=IwAR3yrUeYDATr79pfU8rtkWSDNK44GC_3fH_s-iJKSPsiZhuF1Zyx3srYmkM
Completely omits that Cusack was at Sox games in 05.
-
McCullers pitching tomorrow.
-
No one posting? Sox in a big hole. What a horrible at-bat by Hernandez to end an inning and potential rally.
-
Not seeing a rally today. Team looks ready for the off-season.
-
No one posting? Sox in a big hole. What a horrible at-bat by Hernandez to end an inning and potential rally.
Another great deadline acquisition by Hahn.
-
Whichever moron decided that calling for fastball after fastball was the route to go in this series should be fired.
-
Aaron Bummer blows. Yeah, he has a good outing here and there but he sucks.
-
Another great deadline acquisition by Hahn.
The deadline acquisitions they made were fantastic. On paper. They just didn’t work out for whatever reason. Save Tepera.
-
Whichever moron decided that calling for fastball after fastball was the route to go in this series should be fired.
Yeah that last one by Carlos was a head scratcher. IIRC up 0-2. I know the bases were loaded, but that should have been a wipe out slider.
-
Not a single quality start from a Sox starter this series. Can’t win shit when you get nothing from your starting pitching.
-
The Tony LaRussa “edge” hasn’t manifested itself…
-
Whichever moron decided that calling for fastball after fastball was the route to go in this series should be fired.
That’s been a problem all year. I’m thinking it’s a Katz thing.
-
Yeah that last one by Carlos was a head scratcher. IIRC up 0-2. I know the bases were loaded, but that should have been a wipe out slider.
Yep. Had Correa 0-2 twice and didn't throw him anything besides fastballs that he got hits on.
-
That’s been a problem all year. I’m thinking it’s a Katz thing.
Has to be more than him. Scouting department no bueno.
-
I could steal a base against the Sox. Just another issue that hasn’t been emphasized at all this season.
-
Let’s go, baby! 7 run 9th! If any team can do it, it’s this one!
-
So much for that idea
-
I don’t see how you can view this season as anything but a failure. You bring a Hall of Famer baseball person to get this group over the hump and yet all he can do is equal the amount of playoff wins as his predecessor. You can’t argue that he’s an upgrade over Renteria at all.
I hated the hire at the time. Damn sure hate it even more now. Fuck you, Jerry Reinsdorf.
-
I don’t see how you can view this season as anything but a failure. You bring a Hall of Famer baseball person to get this group over the hump and yet all he can do is equal the amount of playoff wins as his predecessor. You can’t argue that he’s an upgrade over Renteria at all.
I hated the hire at the time. Damn sure hate it even more now. Fuck you, Jerry Reinsdorf.
This ALCS proves they need to hire someone who is a better cheater.
-
LaRussa is a bad fit for this club. Need a manager with more energy, and who embraces the 2021 game, not the 1981 game.
They need to get better defensively. You have a lot of pieces, but I’m not sure how well they fit together. You have like 3-4 1st basemen on the roster you want to get more playing time to. The off season will involve some hard choices if you want to do more than leave things to chance.
It’s doable, but you guys will be surprised to find that I’m not really sure how you improve this team. You need to get better defensively at 2-3 positions, but that will involve difficult choices (trading Jiminez or Grandal?). If Abreu weren’t the heart and soul of this team, I’d say you move him, but that’s like the Red Sox trading Big Papi.
-
And my thoughts are LaRussa is back next year (if he wants to be, and I expect he will).
-
Not sure what you do with Kimbrel. I’d like to keep him, but with Hendriks around that seems unlikely. I suppose they could exercise his option and trade him for a strong defensive catcher. IDK
-
You’ve got to figure out what to do with Sheets and Vaughn. Too good/promising to sit, but don’t help your defense get better. Grandal needs to move to DH/backup catcher.
-
I’d love to bring Rodón back. Perhaps something incentive laden. I’m emotionally attached to Rodón because he’s my favorite pitcher on the staff. But even with injury history hard to let a dominant lefty go. Hopefully he can build up his arm elasticity after pitching a mostly full year.
-
https://twitter.com/JRFegan/status/1448058118282285059
Your team just got dick slapped at home in an elimination game but sure, go ahead and bitch about Abreu getting hit in a 7-1 game with 2 outs in the 8th inning.
Go away, you stupid fossil.
-
https://twitter.com/JRFegan/status/1448058118282285059
Your team just got dick slapped at home in an elimination game but sure, go ahead and bitch about Abreu getting hit in a 7-1 game with 2 outs in the 8th inning.
Go away, you stupid fossil.
Has to distract from the crap job he did somehow.
-
It was pretty obvious that the Astros had tons more post season experience, and that line up is fucking solid.
The Sox are young. They will get better, with time. I do hope they get rid of TLR, but I'm not betting on it.
TLR will get rid of himself
-
TLR will get rid of himself
I'm sure he is still whining about Abreu being hit yesterday.