IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: Custard on March 13, 2021, 09:44:41 AM

Title: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Custard on March 13, 2021, 09:44:41 AM
1. Annice was waaaaay too hot for C-U media. I remember her leaving for a bigger job in a bigger town but based on my brief research for this post it appears she’s since fallen off the map, gotten her lips done, and enjoys retweeting woke material.

(https://i.ibb.co/N7D3MBs/6-AE47-E14-86-DE-4-FEC-877-C-59686-B2-E188-A.jpg) (https://ibb.co/R7rSqw9)
(https://i.ibb.co/Lvt2TnQ/8-E8-B0-BD1-D4-D7-4-E9-D-AE0-B-643064-A9415-E.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)
(https://i.ibb.co/mbmpFgk/D8-B7-DF2-A-48-B9-4-D6-E-A17-F-23770-DB06961.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)
(https://i.ibb.co/vsVvtc8/92888177-5-BEB-4-AEC-818-E-9-E3-C566-A5-D1-E.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)

2. Marlee is cute and spunky and asks some good questions. I like that she did an interview with Curbelo entirely en espańol. Maybe she’ll stick around longer. Still too hot for C-U. Plus being from Florida she probably hates it here.

(https://i.ibb.co/TbKfL6V/9-ADCA096-8-C8-D-46-A8-8-F64-B041469-D5-D60.jpg) (https://ibb.co/7Rgf4Pw)
(https://i.ibb.co/941W1qc/DC99-EF46-A1-BA-47-D8-BBC0-6-CA3-CCDD9-C85.jpg) (https://ibb.co/Lgc1cCY)
(https://i.ibb.co/9scVhzB/F0-F415-E2-F562-4-FDA-9-A76-24-DB4217-BD41.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)
(https://i.ibb.co/88FwX3y/A6-D0-E4-EE-85-C9-4565-9913-9-B9-D213-CB201.webp) (https://ibb.co/x5Vb3vn)

3. Scott. This guy has to be hot.

(https://i.ibb.co/jHZx1tt/121-AE4-B1-0-D09-4-B50-B637-90-B56-AFA1-FF4.png) (https://ibb.co/BwK7Skk)

4. This fucking guy is usually near his fireplace:

(https://i.ibb.co/mBV2g6c/8988-F595-82-E5-45-AA-9-C88-DDB80-F09-EF74.png) (https://ibb.co/N3dJbZy)
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Miniditka on March 13, 2021, 10:07:16 AM
Are we talking attractiveness, or literal hotness, as in temperature? And if it’s the latter, are we talking overall temperature, or just ball temperature?
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: fucking on March 13, 2021, 10:18:21 AM
Harry Houdini's first name: Erik.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Custard on March 13, 2021, 10:56:09 AM
Are we talking attractiveness, or literal hotness, as in temperature? And if it’s the latter, are we talking overall temperature, or just ball temperature?

Yes
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 11:16:09 AM
Just curious, anybody subscribed and checked out The Illini Guys website and forums?
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: fucking on March 13, 2021, 11:46:23 AM
Just curious, anybody subscribed and checked out The Illini Guys website and forums?

I read the opening paragraphs of an article before discovering the paywall. There were two things that struck me:

1. The free portion told me nothing that I didn't already know, and couldn't have learned elsewhere.
2. Who the fuck launches with a paywall?

Has anyone seen content that caught their interest?
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 12:33:19 PM
I read the opening paragraphs of an article before discovering the paywall. There were two things that struck me:

1. The free portion told me nothing that I didn't already know, and couldn't have learned elsewhere.
2. Who the fuck launches with a paywall?

Has anyone seen content that caught their interest?

Yeah I kinda thought the same thing. Your last question is kinda why I posted it here to get opinions. It’s $100/year or like $11/month which is pretty high. Especially when you don’t even know if their content is worth a shit.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: fucking on March 13, 2021, 01:46:11 PM
I've never had a Rivals subscription, so I don't know what Brad's writing is like. He asks good X's and O's questions, and I think of him as the X's and O's guy on the Illini beat. But he hasn't been around since the Guys launch.

Yet he's not their beat writer, right? It's somebody I've never heard of.

Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 02:16:40 PM
I've never had a Rivals subscription, so I don't know what Brad's writing is like. He asks good X's and O's questions, and I think of him as the X's and O's guy on the Illini beat. But he hasn't been around since the Guys launch.

Yet he's not their beat writer, right? It's somebody I've never heard of.

I know Kedric Prince is one of them I believe.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Custard on March 13, 2021, 02:22:01 PM
Well that kinda answers JJ’s question about whether the content is worth paying for. 🤣
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 02:27:06 PM
Well that kinda answers JJ’s question about whether the content is worth paying for. 🤣

Yeah 😬😂
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: IlliniGolf on March 13, 2021, 02:38:56 PM
“Now here’s an update from Kedric”

“Illini are awesome! Illini are leading for all the recruits! Where’s my insulin !”

To answer the original question I would like to tongue punch both ladies in their fart box
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 02:55:14 PM
“Now here’s an update from Kedric”

“Illini are awesome! Illini are leading for all the recruits! Where’s my insulin !”

To answer the original question I would like to tongue punch both ladies in their fart box

Well done. Now let’s go get high....
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: dwc13 on March 13, 2021, 03:03:54 PM
Iowa playing its Swiss Cheese defense.

1st edit: wrong thread.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: fucking on March 13, 2021, 03:04:23 PM
Kedric's not the writer either. Nor is Larry Smith.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 03:15:00 PM
Kedric's not the writer either. Nor is Larry Smith.

So we know who’s not. Do you know who is? Lol
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: fucking on March 13, 2021, 03:17:55 PM
So we know who’s not. Do you know who is? Lol

I have internet access. I could look it up.

Point is, I know all the other guys. I'd never heard of the writer, and he's not a part of the media pool.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Judge Judy on March 13, 2021, 03:22:29 PM
I have internet access. I could look it up.

Point is, I know all the other guys. I'd never heard of the writer, and he's not a part of the media pool.

Ok thanks
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: Custard on March 13, 2021, 03:23:48 PM
Connor seems to write ok and have some decent insight.
Title: Re: Hottest Illini Reporter
Post by: illinismitty on March 13, 2021, 05:09:55 PM
Rob vote for himself? 8)