IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: Miles Leonard on January 11, 2021, 07:02:40 PM

Title: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Miles Leonard on January 11, 2021, 07:02:40 PM
Huskers got the COVID
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: frankiew on January 11, 2021, 07:46:27 PM
well shoot
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Custard on January 11, 2021, 08:42:43 PM
Maybe we can find a game against ISU or Northern or something so we can get a W
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Jrock74 on January 11, 2021, 10:29:22 PM
Schedule Drake
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: fucking on January 11, 2021, 10:35:14 PM
Maybe we can find a game against ISU or Northern or something so we can get a W

You haven't been paying attention.
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Custard on January 11, 2021, 10:51:39 PM

You haven't been paying attention.

You think I chose those schools randomly?
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: fucking on January 11, 2021, 11:32:31 PM
Why don't you tell me.
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Jrock74 on January 12, 2021, 08:15:00 AM
I haven't seen a single game rescheduled as of yet that has been canceled within the Big Ten.  I may be mistaken, but I am not aware of Penn St. having rescheduled any of theirs as of yet.  Wisconsin has a few too I think. I would think if they were serious about making some of these games up they would be making at least few placeholders by now.   
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: IlliniGolf on January 13, 2021, 11:24:06 PM
Planned to watch this game but went out and had fish tacos at the cantina, probably better anyhow
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: fucking on January 14, 2021, 12:16:49 AM
What kind of fish?
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Jrock74 on January 14, 2021, 10:08:15 AM
I guess its only a matter of time. Big Ten has problems now going forward IMO. The Iowa/Michigan St game has now been postponed, with a positive Covid test within the Sparty program.  This brings a total 3 Big Ten teams ( Nebraska, Penn State, and now Michigan State) now that are on hold.  Penn State has been for nearly 2 weeks now.
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Jrock74 on January 14, 2021, 12:16:10 PM
Looks as if right when I say that Penn State has rescheduled some of their games.
Title: Re: Nebby game postponed
Post by: Miles Leonard on January 18, 2021, 02:23:25 PM
Game against Sparty is now postponed too.