IlliniHQ 2
General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: ThePAMan on October 04, 2026, 12:41:32 PM
-
Apparently I need to do everything around here!
-
OL simply can't over power anyone within the 5 yard line.....
-
Where's Case? Not liking Bagent at all.
-
Giving up an INT to the Jet is like a B1G team losing to Purdue
-
Streaks are just meant to be broken.
-
Apparently I need to do everything around here!
I got tired of picking up your slack!
-
Nice win for Da Bear. Bagent led offense puts up almost 500 yards of offense.
-
who was the little WR on the Jets that caught the TD pass? He looked familiar.
-
Got to watch this with my mom at her place this afternoon, took some of the sting out of the L yesterday
-
Right now I think the Bears are fairly easily the best team in the division. The loss to Minnesota was mostly a fluke IMO. No way the Bears only beat Miami 15-10, and Detroit couldn’t handle Carolina; let alone hang 59 on them.
There’s room for other teams to get better (GB should when Parsons and Jacobs come back), but as of right now the Bears look like top dog to me.
-
Got to watch this with my mom at her place this afternoon, took some of the sting out of the L yesterday
I doubt it.
-
Right now I think the Bears are fairly easily the best team in the division. The loss to Minnesota was mostly a fluke IMO. No way the Bears only beat Miami 15-10, and Detroit couldn’t handle Carolina; let alone hang 59 on them.
There’s room for other teams to get better (GB should when Parsons and Jacobs come back), but as of right now the Bears look like top dog to me.
Beat the fucking Packers next week