IlliniHQ 2
General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: ThePAMan on September 14, 2026, 06:06:14 PM
-
Tempo does not care how the Bear does if his Bear DFS guys are not getting touches!
-
Tempo does not care how the Bear does if his Bear DFS guys are not getting touches!
Not true!
-
Not true!
Which Bear players are you going to include this weekend in your DFS? I would not play Darnell Wright at OT. He has a knee.
-
I still, for the life of me, can't understand how Tempo can live in a Chicago suburb and gamble his ass off the way he does. He drives ubers for a living. It honestly boggles my mind.
-
Same!
-
I still, for the life of me, can't understand how Tempo can live in a Chicago suburb and gamble his ass off the way he does. He drives ubers for a living. It honestly boggles my mind.
Every time I have gone in with him on golf bets we have lost.....Hey, wait, maybe he is just pocketing my money?!
-
Good to see Spark is back!
-
So, thoughts on Caleb's medicals? We good? Priorities?
-
I feel like Spark showed up because of the video in his sig...
-
That video busts me up every time it is posted here.
-
Every time I have gone in with him on golf bets we have lost.....Hey, wait, maybe he is just pocketing my money?!
I mean, might be worth investigating...
-
That video busts me up every time it is posted here.
I like it very much.
CALEB WILLIAMS FAILED WAYNE WHITLOCK
So fucking good...better than 99 percent of any troll jobs ever.
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/c6fSpgjP/PXL-20251127-042051324-MP-2.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/c6fSpgjP)
-
I fucking just watched it again lol
-
THE WHITLOCK!
-
Tempo still arguing that his Twotter post being quoted in response to Hoge's Twotter post was taken "out of context"...
-
Tempo still arguing that his Twotter post being quoted in response to Hoge's Twotter post was taken "out of context"...
It’s still hilarious, whether it was or wasn’t.
-
It’s still hilarious, whether it was or wasn’t.
It's hilarious that he thinks it is out of context when Hoge read his own Twotter post then quoted Tempo's reply post.
-
Which Bear players are you going to include this weekend in your DFS? I would not play Darnell Wright at OT. He has a knee.
I’ll probably go back to Loveland. Unfortunately, I’m not likely to get Caleb at only 5% owned again this week.
-
It's hilarious that he thinks it is out of context when Hoge read his own Twotter post then quoted Tempo's reply post.
He read it, then put entirely his own spin on it. He completely misrepresented what I said.
-
I specifically said “I’m not upset he x,” then Hoge said, “Wrong, you’re upset he x.”
-
I specifically said “I’m not upset he x,” then Hoge said, “Wrong, you’re upset he x.”
"Priorities?!" Sure does not sound kike you were upset....
-
"Priorities?!" Sure does not sound kike you were upset....
Why you calling me a kike? Are you an anti-Semite?!
Slightly irked, might be an accurate description. And I was not upset he was at a golf tournament (as Hoge suggested). I was irked he had the business of the Chicago Bears on hold.
As a massive PGA Tour fan, I found Caleb MORE likable after finding out he was following my favorite player. I was not at all bothered that Caleb was at a PGA Tour event (as Hoge suggested). I was bothered that he wasn’t prioritizing the business of the franchise we was about to lead.
-
Why you calling me a kike? Are you an anti-Semite?!
Slightly irked, might be an accurate description. And I was not upset he was at a golf tournament (as Hoge suggested). I was irked he had the business of the Chicago Bears on hold.
As a massive PGA Tour fan, I found Caleb MORE likable after finding out he was following my favorite player. I was not at all bothered that Caleb was at a PGA Tour event (as Hoge suggested). I was bothered that he wasn’t prioritizing the business of the franchise we was about to lead.
We are all well aware. You mentioned all your concerns numerous times here. We all well know you were not taken out of context and were mad that your guy Justin Fields was going bye-bye
-
We are all well aware. You mentioned all your concerns numerous times here. We all well know you were not taken out of context and were mad that your guy Justin Fields was going bye-bye
Sure
-
Sure
This is your most accurate post since The Mack Trade.
-
Sure
-
Sure
Second most accurate post since The Mack Trade!
-
Bears win the DJ Moore transaction!
-
Bears win the DJ Moore transaction!
Murph AOTC on this one!
-
Bears win the DJ Moore transaction!
Least surprising post on here in years.
-
44-24 Bears
-
The Bear hasn't beaten the Viking at Soldiers Field since Walz became the distinguished Gov of the used to be great state of Minnesota.
Walz is now toast.
Da Bear.
-
I'd like another shot at JJ. That opener 2 years ago was obviously a fluke.
-
Last year.
-
Penalties killing Da Bear offense
-
Ooops
-
Welp. Caleb's probably done for the year.
-
Season done
-
Achilles maybe?
-
Bears gonna Bears
-
Madden curse strikes again
-
Maybe hamstring? Seems like that was what he was grabbing?
-
Maybe they can get Bustin back
-
Hammy. Beats an Achilles or ACL I guess
-
Maybe they can get Bustin back
Lol
-
Didn't even get 1 play out of Sweat, Roush can't block or catch, Swift got paid to fumble and not block, the OL was terrible, and Jaylon Johnson has a torn motovator cuff.... Bears have 3 TEs and none of them can block
-
A torn motovator cuff.
😂😂
-
That game was worse than watching old people fuck
-
A torn motovator cuff.
😂😂
those are bad. can barely get outta bed
-
Didn't even get 1 play out of Sweat, Roush can't block or catch, Swift got paid to fumble and not block, the OL was terrible, and Jaylon Johnson has a torn motovator cuff.... Bears have 3 TEs and none of them can block
Don’t forget you are upset Caleb didn’t risk a more severe injury so he could maybe get the touchdown!
-
Torn motivator cuff is pretty hilarious. Who’d you lift that from, PAMan?!
-
Don’t forget you are upset Caleb didn’t risk a more severe injury so he could maybe get the touchdown!
Didn't know he only had a Grade 1 hamstring at the time of this post. Guy should be a soccer player!
As I told Judge Judy and you earlier, since you are 80% on 50/50 balls you would have made it in the end zone with Grade 3 hamstring pull.
-
Torn motivator cuff is pretty hilarious. Who’d you lift that from, PAMan?!
Can't remember where heard it years ago.
-
Didn't know he only had a Grade 1 hamstring at the time of this post. Guy should be a soccer player!
As I told Judge Judy and you earlier, since you are 80% on 50/50 balls you would have made it in the end zone with Grade 3 hamstring pull.
PAMan has never run fast enough to pull a hamstring!
-
PAMan has never run fast enough to pull a hamstring!
That is true.
-
I pulled a hammy once. Strain, actually. It's scary as fuck. That pain goes straight to the brain.
Definitely not worse than gout tho.
-
https://x.com/DanteTheDon/status/2102080824749207803
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/4486yPLR/IMG-8489.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/F1LdnyXT)
-
This guy has a message for the Caleb Williams detractors (not tough enough)!
The truest and best line: “Most of you don’t even know how to make a woman cum!”
https://x.com/TheConnorPils/status/2102210823389122587/video/1?s=46
-
Did PCA attend the MRI with Caleb?
-
The truest and best line: “Most of you don’t even know how to make a woman cum!
Murph is catching strays on the twotter!
-
Tempo = Danny Parkins remains a MATCH!
https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/first-things-first-loses-it-danny-parkins-bears.html
‘First Things First’ loses it over Danny Parkins’ excuses for the Bears
Parkins defended Caleb Williams over his reaction to his hamstring tweak, trying to say that it wasn’t all that uncommon to see players overreact to minor injuries. Nick Wright immediately called him out on that one.
Then he tried to shift the conversation by praising Bears defensive coordinator Dennis Allen for shutting down Carson Wentz, but Wright, Chris Broussard, and Kevin Wildes quickly shut it down.
There’s 15 weeks left in the season, and the Bears are still averaging 31 points per game through Week 2. And it looks like Caleb Williams will be back sooner rather than later, so Ben Johnson and company will have plenty of time to prove the critics and skeptics right or wrong. But it’s probably not a good sign that Parkins has just three fewer receiving yards than last year’s first-round draft pick Colston Loveland through two games. So there are some larger things to be concerned about.
The only thing missing is Parkins' excuses for Loveland not being able to block on the last sack.
SAD!
-
Caleb Williams is a modern day Jay Cutler
-
Caleb Williams is a modern day Jay Cutler
Sorry man, dumbest thing you’ve posted this year.
-
Tyson Bagent in concussion protocol.
-
Yeah, I don't think Caleb is MAGA, for one.
-
Tyson Bagent in concussion protocol.
Case Keenum, your table is ready.
-
Is Joe Flacco available?
-
Is Joe Flacco available?
He’s a Bengal.
-
Yeah, I don't think Caleb is MAGA, for one.
Don't think he smokes cigarettes either. Can't fit them and PCA's cock in his mouth at the same time.
-
Is Joe Flacco available?
Bring in Drew Brees!
-
Yeah, I don't think Caleb is MAGA, for one.
That’s why he’s ok.
Jaxon Dart on the other hand…
-
Case Keenum, your table is ready.
I like Case.
-
I like Case.
Me too. Very capable backup. Always has been.
-
This one is hilarious.
(https://i.postimg.cc/13rN0qn6/IMG-8514.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/LJhX2hV6)