IlliniHQ 2
General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Reacher on September 08, 2026, 09:46:25 AM
-
C the spark versus tempo thread
-
What the fuck dc was spelled properly when I posted
-
Wtf
-
AC motherfucking DC
-
I’m doing 65 and relatively heavy traffic cut me some slack lol
-
Was going to get there several hours early, so decided to stop by and see Lincoln‘s tomb on the way. Mention to the tour guide working in the rotunda that I was on my way to see AC/DC and the Foo Fighters, mentioned they had an extra ticket; he bought it for 20 bucks true story, no bullshit
-
Would’ve liked to have gotten a little more for it, but I was just happy to see if not go to waste
-
20 bucks and a beer
-
Just took about an hour nap at a rest stop about 30 minutes outside St. Louis. Feeling pretty good.
-
Hot as fuck outside, nearing mid September and it’s about 100° I didn’t dare turn the air off
-
Grabbed a cup of French vanilla on the way out pretty tasty!