IlliniHQ 2

General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Reacher on July 01, 2026, 05:30:37 PM

Title: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on July 01, 2026, 05:30:37 PM
Are enemies of the state: change my mind.

This video is incredible. There’s a lot of verifiable material out there on these guys for those who want to find it.

https://x.com/thejuicemedia/status/2072271204724183361?s=46&t=taZJ_d5ITWr6Hq3PUZDUiQ
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on July 02, 2026, 07:59:04 AM
Are enemies of the state: change my mind.

This video is incredible. There’s a lot of verifiable material out there on these guys for those who want to find it.

https://x.com/thejuicemedia/status/2072271204724183361?s=46&t=taZJ_d5ITWr6Hq3PUZDUiQ

Flip sides of the same coin. Let's hang them all!
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 01:09:08 PM
This should be a much bigger story than it is: Anthropic employee resigns says AI may kill us all by 2030 but the tech bros don’t care, they just want to get there first.

https://youtu.be/i30jVPqQeOM
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 10, 2026, 01:18:32 PM
AI is all Axios writes about these days. Obviously not in your The Twotter Algorithm.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 02:05:27 PM
AI is all Axios writes about these days. Obviously not in your The Twotter Algorithm.

So the end of humanity could be near and you’re not sharing that news here? You’re focused on Ro Khanna’s kids golf courses?
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 02:08:07 PM
You can find axios articles on Twitter. No doubt I’ve posted a couple, but not a shocker it’s PAMan’s go-to.

(https://i.postimg.cc/RVyDcdmv/IMG-8354.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 02:15:59 PM
And the reason this guy’s resignation/story went so viral is because he…posted it to Twitter.

Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 10, 2026, 02:17:29 PM
So the end of humanity could be near and you’re not sharing that news here? You’re focused on Ro Khanna’s kids golf courses?

I will believe it when I see it! Damn thing can't figure out legal shit. How is it going to kill us all?
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 10, 2026, 02:19:18 PM
You can find axios articles on Twitter. No doubt I’ve posted a couple, but not a shocker it’s PAMan’s go-to.

(https://i.postimg.cc/RVyDcdmv/IMG-8354.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

I would not say it is my "go-to." It is just one of many daily news source emails I get.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: murphstahoe on September 10, 2026, 06:07:30 PM
I will believe it when I see it! Damn thing can't figure out legal shit. How is it going to kill us all?

The brogrammers don’t know shit about legal but plenty about hacking

Won’t matter. The economy is imploding, and it’s only 1/3 trumps fault, 2/3 the tech bros. That’s the real AI threat
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 10, 2026, 07:20:56 PM
https://garymarcus.substack.com/p/two-dire-warnings-one-from-terence
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: murphstahoe on September 10, 2026, 07:25:01 PM
https://garymarcus.substack.com/p/two-dire-warnings-one-from-terence

Won't matter. Trump and the AI financiers blow up the economy and their won't be any electricity for the AI chatbots.
And if they try to get cute and put you and Mn in pods to use your brainwaves for electricity, they will be sorely disappointed in the results.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 10, 2026, 07:46:56 PM
Won't matter. Trump and the AI financiers blow up the economy and their won't be any electricity for the AI chatbots.
And if they try to get cute and put you and Mn in pods to use your brainwaves for electricity, they will be sorely disappointed in the results.

We, and yoir Nvidia overlord, appreciate your hard work to enable IP theft.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 09:40:33 PM
I will believe it when I see it! Damn thing can't figure out legal shit. How is it going to kill us all?

It gets smarter every day. And it’s largely unregulated.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 10, 2026, 09:42:37 PM
I would not say it is my "go-to." It is just one of many daily news source emails I get.

I get many, too. It’s called my Twitter feed.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: No one in Mn on September 10, 2026, 09:46:54 PM
https://garymarcus.substack.com/p/two-dire-warnings-one-from-terence
From a different view.

https://x.com/DillonLoomis/status/2098056178315960395?s=20
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 11, 2026, 07:41:06 AM
I get many, too. It’s called my Twitter feed.

It' is quite obvious there are huge glaring holes filled by misinformation from Soviet, Iranian, and Chinese bots in your Twotter Algorithm
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 11, 2026, 07:43:22 AM
It gets smarter every day. And it’s largely unregulated.

Are your Chinese Commie friends going to regulate it or abide by regulations? They did quite the bang up job with transparency with The COVID, after all.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 11, 2026, 03:44:48 PM
Are your Chinese Commie friends going to regulate it or abide by regulations?

Probably not. See you in the afterlife.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 11, 2026, 04:14:10 PM
Probably not. See you in the afterlife.

Ok. The power, water systems, etc. will probably get shut off by the AI before it kills us all.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: murphstahoe on September 11, 2026, 05:05:42 PM
Ok. The power, water systems, etc. will probably get shut off by the AI before it kills us all.

Implies the AI self immolating

Maybe the AI will actually be smarter than humans and decide that burning fossil fuels and using water to power AI is a bad idea, and solve the problem
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 11, 2026, 05:36:56 PM
Implies the AI self immolating

Maybe the AI will actually be smarter than humans and decide that burning fossil fuels and using water to power AI is a bad idea, and solve the problem

So today I've seen Tempo shilling for billionaire owners over NFL union members and Murph shilling for AI.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: murphstahoe on September 11, 2026, 06:59:57 PM
So today I've seen Tempo shilling for billionaire owners over NFL union members and Murph shilling for AI.

Did you get credit in English at Fitchburg Southern School for the Special Needs
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 11, 2026, 09:36:33 PM
So today I've seen Tempo shilling for billionaire owners over NFL union members

I’m not sure I did that. I just offered some possible reasons contracts in the NFL are different from MLB other than “football players are dumb, baseball players are smart.”
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 12, 2026, 04:01:50 AM
I’m not sure I did that. I just offered some possible reasons contracts in the NFL are different from MLB other than “football players are dumb, baseball players are smart.”

AKA shilling for billionaire NFL owners, justlike you do for rich white Trumper golfers
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: ThePAMan on September 14, 2026, 03:39:01 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/14/world/asia/china-ai-security-risks-anthropic.html

China’s Top Spy Chief Warns A.I. Is a Threat to Party Rule
Even as Beijing urges the United States not to hype the dangers of A.I., its own spy chief is framing the technology as a threat to the Communist Party’s security.

When Murph and the rest of the Broligarchy take over China Mn can finally get the COVID-related answers we all have been seeking!
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: murphstahoe on September 14, 2026, 04:08:13 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/14/world/asia/china-ai-security-risks-anthropic.html

China’s Top Spy Chief Warns A.I. Is a Threat to Party Rule
Even as Beijing urges the United States not to hype the dangers of A.I., its own spy chief is framing the technology as a threat to the Communist Party’s security.

When Murph and the rest of the Broligarchy take over China Mn can finally get the COVID-related answers we all have been seeking!

Trump is the King Of the Broligarchy man!
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 24, 2026, 10:51:36 AM
Anthropic chief economist asked about their role in killing 120 school children. Not good.

https://x.com/Suzierizzo1/status/2103014980014486010
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Custard on September 24, 2026, 11:12:36 AM
Since Tempo likes cartoons about the Middle East so much maybe he can learn something about how he’s been manipulated from this one:

https://x.com/DFF6769/status/2102844077779898724/video/1?s=46
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 24, 2026, 11:30:26 AM
Since Tempo likes cartoons about the Middle East so much maybe he can learn something about how he’s been manipulated from this one:

https://x.com/DFF6769/status/2102844077779898724/video/1?s=46

This might be the inadvertently hilarious thing ever posted to HQ. Custard’s comments not only factoring into the hilariousness, but doing most of the heavy lifting.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 24, 2026, 11:36:49 AM
The funniest and yet most disturbing thing about that post is that I think he’s serious.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 24, 2026, 11:39:17 AM
God damn that video is one hilarious piece of propaganda, I’m in stitches over here.
Title: Re: Peter Thiel and the Broligarchy
Post by: Reacher on September 26, 2026, 12:22:38 PM
“If you’re evil you’re not bad, you’re actually getting something done.” - Peter Thiel

https://x.com/TrueOnX/status/2103647750168461710/video/1?s=46