IlliniHQ 2
General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Jobu on September 11, 2025, 02:05:18 PM
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
Congrats. They naming the baby Reggie if a boy?
-
Congrats. They naming the baby Reggie if a boy?
She's gonna be a girl. At least, that's what she is going to identify as.
They haven't shared what the name might be. I was think Joann or Jo or Regina. But it's up to them.
If it was a boy, Reggie would have been the obvious choice. I would have steered them away from Wayne for sure. And definitely not Ernest. For fucks sake.
-
Wow, congrats, you old fuck!
-
Wow, congrats, you old fuck!
Haha, Thanks, Tempo!
-
She's gonna be a girl. At least, that's what she is going to identify as.
They haven't shared what the name might be. I was think Joann or Jo or Regina. But it's up to them.
If it was a boy, Reggie would have been the obvious choice. I would have steered them away from Wayne for sure. And definitely not Ernest. For fucks sake.
Ironically, I lost my virginity to a Regina. God’s honest truth.
-
So I guess Regina is out…
-
Ironically, I lost my virginity to a Regina. God’s guest truth.
Really. My virginity was lost to Dena. Lol
-
Congrats Jobu, looking forward to when Regina joins HQ2!
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
Congratulations!
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
Congrats! Be sure to teach them the correct pronouns!
-
Congrats! Be sure to teach them the correct pronouns!
Thanks!
My job is to spoil then send home. I'm not taking an active role in her pronoun usage.
-
Congratulations!
Thank you!
-
Hell yeah brother
-
Congrats Jobu. If G'Pa wants to give her a nickname, and he will, you can tell her about Reggie some day.
-
Sad day when Reggie passed away.
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
Congrats! It's a lot of fun! One of my favorite things is when the grandchild acts out like their parent did at the same age. It makes me laugh out loud and prompts a "screw you Dad!" . Priceless.....
-
I'm going to be a grandpa!
Guess your kid is getting some pussy?
-
Guess your kid is getting some pussy?
She got some dick, actually.
-
Congrats! It's a lot of fun! One of my favorite things is when the grandchild acts out like their parent did at the same age. It makes me laugh out loud and prompts a "screw you Dad!" . Priceless.....
My daughter didn't sleep through the night until she was almost 2 lol. I'm thinking there could be some revenge coming her way...
-
Congrats Jobu. If G'Pa wants to give her a nickname, and he will, you can tell her about Reggie some day.
She'll be a marvelous internet troll. I have zero doubt about this. She'll learn from one of the best.
-
So, the grandbaby is close to being fully cooked and about here! Very exciting.
-
Congrats!
-
Congrats!
Thanks, Tempo. She's not here yet. Due the 23rd, but could be anytime.
Really excited to meet her.
-
Since Tempo is now a big Jesus guy, maybe he can be a godfather or an honorary godfather.
-
Since Tempo is now a big Jesus guy, maybe he can be a godfather or an honorary godfather.
I mean, that's a lot to ask. Honorary godfather might be a possibility...
What do you think, Temp?
-
Since Tempo is now a big Jesus guy, maybe he can be a godfather or an honorary godfather.
I view Jesus as the perfect role model, not as “savior.”
-
I mean, that's a lot to ask. Honorary godfather might be a possibility...
What do you think, Temp?
Give that honor to somone more worthy.
-
Is there a name settled on yet? Hannah was always my favorite girls name.
-
She's here. Born yesterday. Mom and baby are doing well.
She's beautiful and perfect.
-
Congratulations to MsJobu, you and Lil MsJobu. 👏👏👏
-
Congrats!
-
Congrats! Count your blessings!
-
Congrats! Count your blessings!
Absolutely. Can't wait to spoil her ass rotten and get her trolling.
She'll be calling Custard a fatass in no time.
-
Congrats!
Thanks!
-
Congratulations to MsJobu, you and Lil MsJobu. 👏👏👏
Thank you
-
Congratulations!
-
Congratulations!
Thanks, Tempo
-
Awesome! How’s grandpa?
-
Congratulations.
We have 6. The youngest will start college next year.
-
Awesome! How’s grandpa?
Grandpa is tired. But good!
-
Congratulations.
We have 6. The youngest will start college next year.
Thanks, nichi
-
Tempo wants to see Grandpa in his Speedo ...
-
Tempo wants to see Grandpa in his Speedo ...
Not that there’s anything wrong with him being gay…
-
Grandpa’s gay?