IlliniHQ 2

General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: ILLINICHIEF on January 31, 2025, 09:18:49 AM

Title: R.I.P EFREM WINTERS
Post by: ILLINICHIEF on January 31, 2025, 09:18:49 AM
Forgive me if this has been posted, I had not seen this.

Winters was a stalwart for us during some of our best years ever. RIP Big Fella.

https://fightingillini.com/news/2025/1/27/mens-basketball-fighting-illini-basketball-legend-efrem-winters-passes-away.aspx
Title: Re: R.I.P EFREM WINTERS
Post by: Reacher on January 31, 2025, 09:55:03 AM
Just found out my sister’s best friend was his neighbor. Had I known that I’d have been visiting!
Title: Re: R.I.P EFREM WINTERS
Post by: Reacher on January 31, 2025, 09:55:39 AM
The news was posted in the deuce.
Title: Re: R.I.P EFREM WINTERS
Post by: ILLINICHIEF on January 31, 2025, 03:53:32 PM
The news was posted in the deuce.

Thanks I didn't see it.
Title: Re: R.I.P EFREM WINTERS
Post by: bringbackself on January 31, 2025, 04:08:46 PM
R.I.P.