IlliniHQ 2
General Category => Halas Hall Football Forum => Topic started by: ThePAMan on December 04, 2024, 10:44:28 AM
-
Thomas Brown making his contract push.
Tempo's Guy Shanahan should not have to worry about weather, as it is supposed to be 63 degrees. He may need some sunscreen with that straight brimmed baseball hat.
Will Tempo's Guy Montez Sweat do anything?
Per The VSiN, the line opened 49er -6.5. Now down to -4! Hmmmm. Wear your cup, Caleb Williams!
-
It should be listed as 4:25PM Eastern. The sports media world revolves around NY (regardless of what Al Michaels says).
I await Max's input on how he thinks this game will shake out before I form any opinions.
-
these teams are so bad that even though it's 4 miles from home, I'm not going to be willing to pay over $50 to go. A lot of "Faithful" trying to hold the line but I expect by Saturday ticket prices will crumble.
-
these teams are so bad that even though it's 4 miles from home, I'm not going to be willing to pay over $50 to go. A lot of "Faithful" trying to hold the line but I expect by Saturday ticket prices will crumble.
Youre so lame, just go man!
-
Youre so lame, just go man!
Maybe if you live in Fernley Nevada, there aren't better things to do with your time than to go watch 2 miserable NFL teams compete to see who can turn the ball over more.... but if I have a pretty big runway of things I can spend a couple hundred bucks on that have a better ROI
-
Get a new bike helmet and knee pads!
-
Maybe if you live in Fernley Nevada, there aren't better things to do with your time than to go watch 2 miserable NFL teams compete to see who can turn the ball over more.... but if I have a pretty big runway of things I can spend a couple hundred bucks on that have a better ROI
yeah that's like 6 beers at your local watering hole
I'm currently debating making the 4 hour drive 🤔
-
yeah that's like 6 beers at your local watering hole
I'm currently debating making the 4 hour drive 🤔
Maybe you can stay at Murph's? Murph, is there a bowling alley near you that you guys could bike to?
-
I would look at flights to SF to participate in a Murph/QAnon97 tailgate
-
Murph is awful tight for an illionaire with a b.
-
I would look at flights to SF to participate in a Murph/QAnon97 tailgate
This is intriguing. Can we all crash at one of murph’s estates?
-
This is intriguing. Can we all crash at one of murph’s estates?
Murph has a pond in the back. He has a pool and a pond. Pond'd be good for you.
-
(https://media.tenor.com/SuRpc1zNpwQAAAAM/which-is.gif)
-
Mike Florio Pro Tip: Make sure you get tickets on the non-sunny side of the field. It gets hot on the sunny side.
-
Ill be at the game 😎
-
these teams are so bad that even though it's 4 miles from home, I'm not going to be willing to pay over $50 to go. A lot of "Faithful" trying to hold the line but I expect by Saturday ticket prices will crumble.
This needs more attention. Why is an illionaire with a b drawing the line at $50 for an NFL ticket?
-
If I was an illionaire with a b I wouldn’t bend over to pick up $50 for fear of throwing my back out.
-
Think I saw QAnon97 in the stands. Had a rainbow wig and was holding up a John 3:15 sign
-
Fire Eber-
Oh wait.
-
Fire Eber-
Oh wait.
Fire Poles....he sucks.
Fucking Sweat nowhere to be found that first drive. Not even double teamed. Why not move him to the right side since Williams is out at LT?
-
Fire Poles....he sucks.
Fucking Sweat nowhere to be found that first drive. Not even double teamed. Why not move him to the right side since Williams is out at LT?
Definitely not impressed by Poles work either. Time for him to produce results next year or fuck off.
-
Moved Sweat to right side and made a play!
-
Another hot start from the offense. One 1st quarter TD all year…
-
Defense looking borderline something other than elite.
-
Another hot start from the offense. One 1st quarter TD all year…
Would help if DJ Moore would catch the ball!
-
Not sure DJ is the primary problem.
-
Not sure DJ is the primary problem.
He's one of the more expensive ones.
-
Looking like we did not have to worry about Brown as full-time HC
-
Another Sweat sighting!!!
-
Thomas Brown wasn't going to be some magical fix like some delusional fans thought he would be.
-
Dumb challenge by Shanahan. Cross him off the list.
-
Thomas Brown wasn't going to be some magical fix like some delusional fans thought he would be.
We were told the roster was set....best situation for a number 1 pick as QB ever.
-
My grade school/high school/Marine Corps buddy has some sweet jerseys for his doggos.
(https://i.postimg.cc/KjFkcNbZ/IMG-9766.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/0MW2c7r3)
-
Since we’ll be getting a top 10 pick, would like to see DL, C, G, DL be our first 4 picks.
-
Shelton "beaten like a drum"
-
Since we’ll be getting a top 10 pick, would like to see DL, C, G, DL be our first 4 picks.
Mike Florio may steal this take!
-
He probably should.
-
Total yards
Niners - 241
Bears - 2
-
NM
-
Instead of going to the Olympics, Owens should have been practicing tackling
-
Granted, every GM missed on Nacua 4 times over, but we could have had him and drafted Tyler Scott instead SMH.
-
This team needs a rebuild of its rebuild
-
Granted, every GM missed on Nacua 4 times over, but we could have had him and drafted Tyler Scott instead SMH.
LOL.
Need fucking linemen not more receivers.
-
LOL.
Need fucking linemen not more receivers.
I’d say you clearly misread the post (but in reality you are just stuck in your rainman mode). You wouldn’t take Nacua instead of the Scott pick? You’d be insane to say otherwise. That statement has nothing to do with line play.
-
This team needs a rebuild of its rebuild
With some upgrades ar obvious spots and better coaching it’ll be fine. More than fine probably.
-
Highly doubt there’s a linemen taken after pick 132 last year that we’d rather have than Nacua.
-
Oh hey the defense didn't break that time!
-
Wasn’t expecting a lot, but thought we might at least get a dead cat bounce today, but no. Lol
-
Wow so glad i dropped 200 bucks to watch a huge pile of shit go nowhere
-
Bring back Flus, give him guaranteed 10 year deal.
-
I’d say you clearly misread the post (but in reality you are just stuck in your rainman mode). You wouldn’t take Nacua instead of the Scott pick? You’d be insane to say otherwise. That statement has nothing to do with line play.
They should have taken a linemen.
-
With some upgrades ar obvious spots and better coaching it’ll be fine. More than fine probably.
Going to need LBs and probably DBs as well.
-
Highly doubt there’s a linemen taken after pick 132 last year that we’d rather have than Nacua.
One with a pulse would have helped.
-
Have not seen a worse performance this year from any nfl team
-
4 yards of offense. Kirk Ferentz's kid territory.
-
We don’t need a TE…
-
Seems like I have been here before.
-
They should have taken a linemen.
What an insanely bad take. Nacua is probably a top 5 WR in the league right now and cheap. And you’d rather have a backup guard. And you think Poles is dumb.
-
What an insanely bad take. Nacua is probably a top 5 WR in the league right now and cheap. And you’d rather have a backup guard. And you think Poles is dumb.
They have WRs and still suck because the line and the coaching has sucked. Again, this isn't Madden.
-
They have WRs and still suck because the line and the coaching has sucked. Again, this isn't Madden.
Again, you are insane if you’d rather have spent that pick on a guard over Puka Nacua.
-
Best I can tell is the next guard taken after Scott was cut by the Patriots and is a 3rd stringer on the Colts. About what you’d expect from a 5th rounder.
-
Again, you are insane if you’d rather have spent that pick on a guard over Puka Nacua.
I'd rather have a guard at this point
-
Best I can tell is the next guard taken after Scott was cut by the Patriots and is a 3rd stringer on the Colts. About what you’d expect from a 5th rounder.
What about out DL?
They wasted a 2d trading for Your Guy Sweat.
-
Lol Caleb
-
Best I can tell is the next guard taken after Scott was cut by the Patriots and is a 3rd stringer on the Colts. About what you’d expect from a 5th rounder.
He could be starting for the Bear.
-
Lol Caleb
That went backwards.
-
Edwards has had a tough day.
-
I'd rather have a guard at this point
Meatball take. If you have Nacua you have a top 10 WR on a cheap contract. No need to trade for Keenan Allen.
-
Edwards has had a tough day.
Last I saw he had 8 tackles (most on team) a sack and 2 TFL. And it was barely past halftime.
-
(https://asapmarketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/dumpster_fire-1.png)
-
Meatball take. If you have Nacua you have a top 10 WR on a cheap contract. No need to trade for Keenan Allen.
Stupid ass take. Keep Mooney and not worry about it.
Shithead Fields wasn't going to use Puka. He would have been wasted here. Need linemen.
-
Last I saw he had 8 tackles (most on team) a sack and 2 TFL. And it was barely past halftime.
He's getting abused. And it is not all his fault either. Being asked to do too much.
-
Stupid ass take. Keep Mooney and not worry about it.
Shithead Fields wasn't going to use Puka. He would have been wasted here. Need linemen.
I’d rather have a borderline NFL guard than a top 10 WR on a cheap deal because TRENCHES.
-
I’d rather have a borderline NFL guard than a top 10 WR on a cheap deal because TRENCHES.
What a meatball. The lines fucking suck. Take Poles' cock out of your mouth. He sucks.
-
Would take a cheap Nacua over a not so cheap Mooney, and that decision would take one second.
-
Would take a cheap Nacua over a not so cheap Mooney, and that decision would take one second.
Puka would be the equivalent of Mooney here. C'mon
-
What a meatball. The lines fucking suck. Take Poles' cock out of your mouth. He sucks.
You’re making the dumbest argument ever made in the football forum. Maybe take the rest of the day off?
-
You’re making the dumbest argument ever made in the football forum. Maybe take the rest of the day off?
Lol. Says the football idiot who thinks this is Madden. LOL. Seriously. How many more dumb takes you got?
-
If you take Nacua you could spend the Odunze pick on a Tackle if you wanted. Or a high end DL.
-
That 'fumble' hurt
-
Garbage time stat padding baby!
-
If you take Nacua you could spend the Odunze pick on a Tackle if you wanted. Or a high end DL.
Except you never would have known what you had here since Fields sucked ass.
Not like he would have Stafford and McVay here.
-
It was a nice day in NE IL
-
Lol. Says the football idiot who thinks this is Madden. LOL. Seriously. How many more dumb takes you got?
Lolololololololololol
You took a large handful of stupid pills today, I see. Probably wasn’t necessary.
-
Lolololololololololol
You took a large handful of stupid pills today, I see. Probably wasn’t necessary.
As this game and year is showing, you are a complete football dumbass. LOL.
-
Your guy Sweat really tearing it up this year. Lol.
So BTC you are these days.
-
This borderline elite D stinks. Needs to be rebuilt already
-
And I thought the “Can’t draft Bowers” take was comical. “Would not swap Scott for Nacua because TRENCHES” take tops them all.
-
And I thought the “Can’t draft Bowers” take was comical. “Would not swap Scott for Nacua because TRENCHES” take tops them all.
You are living in a fantasy land if you think he would be "Puka" if he played with Fields/Getsy/Eberlose/Poles. Complete fantasy land.
-
And I thought the “Can’t draft Bowers” take was comical. “Would not swap Scott for Nacua because TRENCHES” take tops them all.
You are a complete Madden Meatball. Hilarious how dumb these takes of yours are. It isn't 7 on 7 football.
-
There is nothing more delusional than thinking Puka would be highly regarded if be had been Bear with Fields throwing to him. It simply does not get any more delusional than that.
-
You are living in a fantasy land if you think he would be "Puka" if he played with Fields/Getsy/Eberlose/Poles. Complete fantasy land.
Would he be exactly the same player? Probably not. But you are living in fantasyland if you think McVay can take any 5th rounder and make him a superstar.
I think McVay’s genius is a bit overstated. He’s the same guy who gave away the farm because he thought Jared Goff was the problem. Turns out he wasn’t the problem.
-
Would he be exactly the same player? Probably not. But you are living in fantasyland if you think McVay can take any 5th rounder and make him a superstar.
I think McVay’s genius is a bit overstated. He’s the same guy who gave away the farm because he thought Jared Goff was the problem. Turns out he wasn’t the problem.
McVay"s schemes versus Getsy/Waldron/Brown? I'll take McVay.
Stafford did win him a SuperBowl. Goff hasn't won one, yet....
-
I think Goff has proven he wasn’t the problem. He’s a top 2-3 candidate for MVP. They probably wouldn’t have had such a big hiccup if they hadn’t trade away so much draft capital. And I think it’s pretty clear Detroit did well in the trade. Detroit is set up for long-term success. The Rams sold out for one SB which they were gifted by the refs.
-
Of course McVay is superior to Waldron. No one is denying that. But I think the “everything touched by McVay is blessed and turns to gold” myth is overblown. Nacua can play. And he’d be good on any team.
-
McVay"s schemes versus Getsy/Waldron/Brown? I'll take McVay.
Stafford did win him a SuperBowl. Goff hasn't won one, yet....
Goff would have had a chance to win one last year if his coach didn’t go Brandon Staley in the NFC Championship.
-
Of course McVay is superior to Waldron. No one is denying that. But I think the “everything touched by McVay is blessed and turns to gold” myth is overblown. Nacua can play. And he’d be good on any team.
Doubtful. No one would know who he was if he had been a Bear.
-
Lol
-
Lol
Fields sucked. He would be on the inactives list every week if he played for the Bear with Fields as QB.
-
Blah blah blah…
-
Tough day yesterday!