IlliniHQ 2

General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Jobu on August 16, 2024, 02:52:58 PM

Title: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Jobu on August 16, 2024, 02:52:58 PM
I'm using this one.
Title: Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Jobu on August 16, 2024, 02:54:12 PM
I liked the other one better, but fuck it.
Title: Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Jobu on August 16, 2024, 02:55:23 PM
It looks like he really enjoys sucking dick. That's the funny part.
Title: Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Ernest_Wayne_Whitlock on August 16, 2024, 02:57:57 PM
That is funny
Title: Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Ernest_Wayne_Whitlock on August 16, 2024, 02:58:51 PM
Jobu is a cunt pussy asshole
Title: Re: Since Tempo was so offended by my previous avatar...
Post by: Ernest_Wayne_Whitlock on August 16, 2024, 02:59:08 PM
And I have a dick in my mouth