IlliniHQ 2

General Category => The Deuce => Topic started by: Reacher on April 13, 2024, 06:14:04 PM

Title: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 13, 2024, 06:14:04 PM
Literally as I was typing that DeChambeau was choking away his chances on the back 9, he holes out from the fairway to save birdie at 18. He still choked away his chances though, can’t see him making up 4 shots on Scheffler, 3 on Morikawa while also passing Homa and Åberg.

Augusta is playing really tough this week, and I love it. Really surprised to see Morikawa playing so well as he’s been in terrible form pretty much all year.

Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 13, 2024, 06:19:21 PM
If not for the whole LIV thing I could probably learn to like Bryson.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 13, 2024, 06:19:42 PM
Hope VJ Singh wins.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: No one in Mn on April 13, 2024, 06:49:26 PM
DeChambeau looked totally dejected walking up 18. Holing out with a wedge changed all that and tomorrow.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 14, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
Took down a $5 contest for 2k! Thank you, Masters!

(https://i.postimg.cc/t4YWGkgb/IMG-7160.png) (https://postimg.cc/5XW6wwvK)
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 14, 2024, 06:53:53 PM
Finally AOTC on something. Congrats!
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 14, 2024, 07:09:13 PM
Finally AOTC on something. Congrats!

Wait till Justin Fields wins the Super Bowl and/or MVP Award with the Steelers!
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 14, 2024, 07:11:28 PM
Wait till Justin Fields wins the Super Bowl and/or MVP Award with the Steelers!

Is this something you feel "strongly" about? May as well get it on the record.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 14, 2024, 08:15:49 PM
Is this something you feel "strongly" about? May as well get it on the record.

No guarantees, but I feel like it’s on the table.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Judge Judy on April 14, 2024, 09:07:28 PM
Wait till Justin Fields wins the Super Bowl and/or MVP Award with the Steelers!

Oh FFS. This is why we think you’re sucking his dick and say it’s weird how you view Fields. It’s fucking DELUSIONAL!
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 14, 2024, 09:29:21 PM
Is this something you feel "strongly" about? May as well get it on the record.

Personally, I don’t think it will happen. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 14, 2024, 10:16:42 PM
No guarantees, but I feel like it’s on the table.

So, as Jobu said...
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 15, 2024, 02:41:57 AM
Oh FFS. This is why we think you’re sucking his dick and say it’s weird how you view Fields. It’s fucking DELUSIONAL!

Why are you such an uptight little bitch?
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 15, 2024, 02:42:32 AM
Personally, I don’t think it will happen. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

You’re nothing if not original.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 15, 2024, 02:48:48 AM
The Justin Fields comment police have come to get me! They are worse than the KGB.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Judge Judy on April 15, 2024, 07:24:29 AM
The Justin Fields comment police have come to get me! They are worse than the KGB.

We be Putin you in your place…
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 15, 2024, 09:17:44 AM
We be Putin you in your place…

Not terrible. I give it a solid B.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Judge Judy on April 15, 2024, 09:25:45 AM
Not terrible. I give it a solid B.

Well we obviously know your grading sucks, i.e. Fields, so 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll take it with a grain of salt knowing it’s actually an A!
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 15, 2024, 09:57:10 AM
It’s still weird how you police all Justin Fields commentary. “This cannot stand! This mustn’t stand! Harangue the blasphemer!”
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 10:14:09 AM
Scottie has it figured out. Skip the donut, go for the breakfast burrito.

(https://i.postimg.cc/mgFvsZLJ/IMG-7263.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 24, 2024, 11:23:33 AM
Scottie has it figured out. Skip the donut, go for the breakfast burrito.

(https://i.postimg.cc/mgFvsZLJ/IMG-7263.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

Does he know the cost of the breakfast burrito or does that apply to only donuts? We know you don't know the cost of the orange chicken you purchased but know what you spent on a coffee and a donut.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 11:26:35 AM
I hope he does his own transmission fluid changes.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 24, 2024, 11:49:27 AM
I hope he does his own transmission fluid changes.

Hey Tempo, if you give me $40, I'll change the air in your tires and oil your brakes.

You interested? That's easily a 1 hour job, but I'm charging you half. Just because I feel bad that I've been kinda mean to you lately.

Let me know.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 12:02:24 PM
Hey Tempo, if you give me $40, I'll change the air in your tires and oil your brakes.

You interested? That's easily a 1 hour job, but I'm charging you half. Just because I feel bad that I've been kinda mean to you lately.

Let me know.

Only if I can pay you $80.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 12:06:28 PM
When you’re a high roller you don’t ask for the price on air change for tires.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 24, 2024, 12:07:06 PM
Ok. 80 dollars it is.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 12:07:52 PM
Ok. 80 dollars it is.

Make it $160 and you have a deal.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: ThePAMan on April 24, 2024, 12:08:40 PM
Ok. 80 dollars it is.

How much is being charged for the coffee and donut while he waits?
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 24, 2024, 12:11:25 PM
How much is being charged for the coffee and donut while he waits?

That's free. I'll stop by Dunkin and get the shit that nobody else wants. Which is pretty much everything there.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 12:11:38 PM
How much is being charged for the coffee and donut while he waits?


That’s where they really get ya…
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 24, 2024, 12:12:16 PM
Make it $160 and you have a deal.

Ok. For that price, I'll also check your oil. And I'll suggest that you change your air filter.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 12:14:32 PM
Please make sure I get premium air in my tires.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Jobu on April 24, 2024, 12:37:40 PM
Please make sure I get premium air in my tires.

I can throw nitrogen in for 50 dollars more.
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: murphstahoe on April 24, 2024, 05:11:17 PM
Ok. For that price, I'll also check your oil.

Is that what the kids are calling it theses days?
Title: Re: The Masters
Post by: Reacher on April 24, 2024, 05:54:01 PM
Is that what the kids are calling it theses days?

Good one.