IlliniHQ 2
General Category => Fighting Illini Basketball Forum => Topic started by: Beach Bum on April 01, 2024, 03:56:01 PM
-
Alright, hope I wrote all that right. Let's go Illini, kick some butt. Opening tip in a few min.
-
Go get yourselves a WBIT banner, ladies.
-
The fuck is that, a radio station?
-
The fuck is that, a radio station?
🤣🤣
-
On to the championship tomorrow night vs Villanova.
Trying to sort out what the WBIT is compared to the WNIT was interesting. NCAA is running the WBIT in it's first year similar to how it runs the men's NIT, there are auto bids including the first four losers from the women's NCAA play in games.
The WNIT is a separate body that runs it and now with the WBIT that has shrunk by a quarter or so and some of the teams in that are below .500 like Wisconsin.
If you don't know now you know. Go illini.
-
Thanks for that. I’m just glad women’s basketball is on the right track. Shauna Green is building a good program.
-
I watched a bit yesterday. The post-season win is nice for the players and good for the program but the game may have been better entertainment listening to it on WBIT than watching on ESPNU.
Beat Nova !!!
-
Thanks for that. I’m just glad women’s basketball is on the right track. Shauna Green is building a good program.
For sure. Any year men don't make TOTTM I'd be ecstatic with an NIT title. Of course the years we've made NIT over the past few decades we seem to not get very far
Girls have a great chance here to win the second biggest NCAA Women's tourney. Let's go.
-
For sure. Any year men don't make TOTTM I'd be ecstatic with an NIT title. Of course the years we've made NIT over the past few decades we seem to not get very far
Girls have a great chance here to win the second biggest NCAA Women's tourney. Let's go.
I remember getting our shit pushed in in the first round of the NIT at home by like dayton or some mid major squad... man looking back the John Groce era was just horrifying
ah yes 2010....
-
I remember getting our shit pushed in in the first round of the NIT at home by like dayton or some mid major squad... man looking back the John Groce era was just horrifying
ah yes 2010....
I remember. Glad we've eliminated the state of Ohio from coaching and AD searches.
-
Eddie Johnson is a fucking moron btw…
There was a poll of former players that could give a one-word answer to the state of Illinois men’s basketball and he chose “dissatisfied.” What a fucking tool! 😂
-
Eddie Johnson is a fucking moron btw…
There was a poll of former players that could give a one-word answer to the state of Illinois men’s basketball and he chose “dissatisfied.” What a fucking tool! 😂
How many threads you going to post this in?
-
How many threads you going to post this in?
I first posted it in this one, but didn’t feel it appropriate in the woman’s thread, so I posted it in the men’s one.
-
WBIT champs. Nice job, ladies.
Only team in the field with a losing record.
-
Congrats to the Women's Illinois Basketball team. Rolling thru the tourney. Hope for big things next season.
-
Congrats to the Women's Illinois Basketball team. Rolling thru the tourney. Hope for big things next season.
Seems like Shauna Green has them trending in the right direction. We shall see.
-
Congrats ladies!
Shauna Green has turned this program around quickly. Next year she’s got some elite recruits signed too. Should be fun watching them the next couple years.
-
Great to hear some good news!