Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 04:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 131
  • Latest: Tubetv
Stats
  • Total Posts: 120005
  • Total Topics: 1091
  • Online Today: 48
  • Online Ever: 184
  • (June 07, 2023, 04:50:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 18
Total: 22

Underwood

• 1393 Replies

ThePAMan

• +475/-1934
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Underwood
« Reply #1380 on: December 13, 2022, 10:14:45 AM »
I apologize for not being perfect like everyone else here.

I accept your apology. I cannot speak for others.
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

Tempo34

• +749/-579
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: December 13, 2022, 10:21:04 AM »
I accept your apology. I cannot speak for others.

I appreciate ya.
“I remember when I joined the Marines after 9/11…oh wait, that wasn’t me.” Inspired by PAMan and Steven Wright

Resident Adam Hoge antagonist.

ThePAMan

• +475/-1934
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: December 13, 2022, 10:22:33 AM »
I appreciate ya.

And I appreciate you as our own Skip Tempo!
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

Judge Judy

• +113/-1277
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: December 13, 2022, 10:52:43 AM »
And I appreciate you as our own Skip Tempo!

🔥

ThePAMan

• +475/-1934
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: January 19, 2023, 05:38:40 PM »
Well, if Underachiever underachieves again in the March Tourney That Matters, Underachieving Mike Brey will be available at the end of the year.

ILLINICHIEF

• +24/-371
  • Good Enough
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: January 20, 2023, 09:12:17 PM »
BU's Schtick is getting old, the fans are annoyed imo more often than not by it, the players will if not by now, tune it out, transfers will start killing us (Podz) doesn't count imo, and worse yet we won't get the high caliber players again if if it continues.

He should walk 10 miles before every game, then be worn out and tired at game time...might be a better coaching method than trying to blow his veins out yelling consistantly at players that are not giving him the time of day it seems.
You played this game for fun as a kid, for yourself, no other reason was needed then or now, so, don't kid yourself.

Cockpuppet

• +1/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: January 27, 2023, 02:54:50 PM »
So is Underwood merely a point A to B coach? It’s fair to start wondering.
I’m not saying the NFL is rigged, but i saw a lot of Roddy Piper matches that were better officiated.

Win probability warlord.

ILLINICHIEF

• +24/-371
  • Good Enough
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 13, 2023, 12:14:12 AM »
In light of an obsessed fan base with higher than lofty expectations year in and year out.

Are we getting # 7 performance from BU, based on his monetary standing within the industry?

https://www.basketballinsiders.com/news/top-ten-highest-paid-college-basketball-coaches/
You played this game for fun as a kid, for yourself, no other reason was needed then or now, so, don't kid yourself.

ILLove1997

• +70/-1805
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 13, 2023, 01:44:45 AM »
In light of an obsessed fan base with higher than lofty expectations year in and year out.

Are we getting # 7 performance from BU, based on his monetary standing within the industry?

https://www.basketballinsiders.com/news/top-ten-highest-paid-college-basketball-coaches/

It's a rebuilding year so let's see what happens
----------------------------------------------------
Inaugural Official HQ2 Tempo AOTC Award Winner

ThePAMan

• +475/-1934
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 13, 2023, 08:04:38 AM »

Wow. Didn't know he was that high.

Answer is "No." But are we grading on a curve?

ILLINICHIEF

• +24/-371
  • Good Enough
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 13, 2023, 10:05:00 PM »
So is Underwood merely a point A to B coach? It’s fair to start wondering.

That would be a fair assessment, this post season will show alot imo.

BU better bring the chops, and also bring Epps off the bench...let Rodgers body Davis and the #2 transfer class has got to get going early. If Hawk is engaged, then we got a chance.

Tempo34

• +749/-579
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 13, 2023, 10:42:26 PM »
That would be a fair assessment, this post season will show alot imo.

BU better bring the chops, and also bring Epps off the bench...let Rodgers body Davis and the #2 transfer class has got to get going early. If Hawk is engaged, then we got a chance.

If it comes down to coaching against Arkansas we’ll be at a severe disadvantage.
“I remember when I joined the Marines after 9/11…oh wait, that wasn’t me.” Inspired by PAMan and Steven Wright

Resident Adam Hoge antagonist.

IVMP

• +3/-117
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 14, 2023, 08:52:00 AM »
If it comes down to coaching against Arkansas we’ll be at a severe disadvantage.

Frighteningly I feel as if I might agree. But Arkansas doesn't look to be much more organized than Illinois most of the time.

I think -- and I have to confirm this -- Arkansas looked good at the start of the year and won against Creighton. But then things went south, much like they have for Illinois. Both teams are far worse than in November.
I am a former 5-star general. Or maybe it was 4-star.
Nichi claims a guard with a 1.3 assist-to-TO ratio is a good passer.

ThePAMan

• +475/-1934
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 14, 2023, 10:13:05 AM »
I need to meditate on this new IVMP-Tempo alliance.