Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 17, 2024, 05:24:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 131
  • Latest: Tubetv
Stats
  • Total Posts: 121836
  • Total Topics: 1099
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 184
  • (June 07, 2023, 04:50:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 30
Total: 31

Meyers Leonard Still Canceled

• 29 Replies

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
  • Because "PussyMan" and "PenisMan" were trademarked
    • View Profile
Re: Meyers Leonard Still Canceled
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023, 01:44:06 PM »
I don’t believe for a second that he knew what it meant. Partly because he’s from Robinson. There are no Jews in Robinson. It’s an antiquated slang term. I’m 10+ years older than Meyers and it’s barely on my radar. Also, Jews aren’t a race.

You are forgetting they could have read about it on The Twitter.
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

illiniray

• +410/-1700
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023, 01:50:51 PM »
As I mentioned previously, I recall the first time I heard the word. This was roughly 50 years ago in ECI. I was  discussing NYC with two Jewbus. One thought it was a great place. The other said  were too many kikes. I had the idea he was being sarcastic, but thought he meant lesbians. (dykes). I only found out it was some kind of ethnic slur for Jews later on. This was way before twitter.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread ... through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Azimov

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 01:55:47 PM »
This was way before twitter.

I call BS. Nothing ever happened before The Twitter.
Made Dominic/Plaza, and now Tempo, my bitch. Went from board troll to real life villain to "soulless ghoul" yet, per Tempo, "brilliant" and "fairly reasonable." Mark Carman: "The Whitlock!...Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock."

Jobu

• +67/-589
  • Can you take it in the ass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 02:06:29 PM »
Are you fuckheads telling me that you haven't seen Porky's?
"Fucking coward. Don't fucking snipe me you fucking...KIKE BITCH!" - Meyers Leonard

Caleb Williams failed Wayne Whitlock

Tempo34

• +750/-583
  • You should see my passer rating
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 02:22:29 PM »

Was going to say that I learned it in a movie, but was struggling to remember which one. Yes, it was Porky’s. Ironically, where the guy calls him a “kite.”
Apparently PAMan’s bitch.

Chickengeorge

• +47/-635
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023, 02:30:23 PM »

Aside from the Meyers incident (and subsequent reference to same), that is literally the only other time I have heard that term uttered.

Custard

• +217/-2139
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2023, 04:18:43 PM »
We can agree to disagree.  I actually have relatives from down there.  I'm quite certain that they (and most others down there) are well versed on all of the slang, whether the race (or religion) resides there or not. 

True, it is anitquated.  But he said it to insult someone.  No way he thought kike was just some inanimate object.

The fact that it’s such a dumb “insult” reinforces my belief that he didn’t know what it meant.
HQ AOTC Bracketologist 2021 and 2022

Poster Boy for White Male Indifference

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2023, 05:08:53 PM »
The fact that it’s such a dumb “insult” reinforces my belief that he didn’t know what it meant.

I have no clue what he knew when, but are you sure you are not giving him too much credit?

Custard

• +217/-2139
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2023, 05:16:53 PM »
I guess it’s possible but why would anyone call anyone else a kike in this day and age? It’s a poor insult.
HQ AOTC Bracketologist 2021 and 2022

Poster Boy for White Male Indifference

ThePAMan

• +478/-1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2023, 05:21:56 PM »
I guess it’s possible but why would anyone call anyone else a kike in this day and age? It’s a poor insult.

Because the person is not very sophisticated? I do not know.

It is true that one could do better.

illiniray

• +410/-1700
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2023, 05:22:33 PM »

I would think tool would be the insult of choice. Or dick.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread ... through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Azimov

illinicalvin

• +436/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2023, 08:39:28 PM »
Meyers, Key!

Dominic

• +2/-65535
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2023, 10:52:22 PM »
Thank goodness Meyers is back in the league.  I was worried how Meyers and Elle would ever make ends meet.